Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Big Mouth
- Price of the tested packaging: 13.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We are starting tonight the final lap on the French-Lithuanian brand Big Mouth. A brand new, which has yet to find its marks in a market increasingly complex but has great success next to some unpleasant surprises "colorful" which we have already spoken.
Like the rest of the range, the packaging is completely in line with what can be expected in this price range. Transparent glass bottle, glass pipette sufficiently thin to facilitate your fillings and the whole battery of information dedicated to consumption.
A product quite honorable.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
In the crucial chapter of security at a time when the vape is going to be in turmoil, it is successes like this that will make a difference. Indeed, not only the product is perfectly in accordance with the legislation but we also have the presence of a DLUO and a lot number that complete the whole.
In addition, the detail in the nomenclature of ingredients is very advanced. Thus, we learn that propylene glycol is of plant origin, that the flavors are natural and that the chosen nicotine is L-Nicotine, non-synthetic therefore. Pleasing clarity. We slide on the absence of the mention of the production laboratory which is counterbalanced by a transparency without reproach.
We also note, with great pleasure, the absence of any additive dye that should, in my opinion, be the rule in the development of an e-liquid. I hope you will allow me this subjectivity.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging is common to the whole range. Thus, on a bottle sum sum of standard installs a label, graphically very pop, which is declined along each reference using each time a different color code. We appreciate the presence of the mouth wide open, very "Rolling Stones" in the graphics that is the recurring element and therefore fixator of attention for the brand's products.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Menthol, Peppermint
- Definition of taste: Menthol, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of: A Sub Zero with something extra
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Here is an e-liquid that does not joke and whose name is pretty good taste.
It is therefore a fresh and mentholated liquid like some great references such as Sub Zero and others. The freshness is vigorous, it creates the sensation of an intense hit but does not mask the minty subtleties. We have a pretty herbal green peppermint in its flavor and interesting that doubles as a peppermint that pleasantly bites the nostrils. Then, a good dose of menthol comes to create the effect of expenses specific to this element, namely a strong coldness but which remains in the mouth, without going down in throat.
Yet, there is also a more "hot" element that could well be a base of blond and woody tobacco. Attention, this is only a personal appreciation but I feel this slight specific bitterness that type the liquid and gives it an additional interest.
Mint lovers will appreciate that Icy Kiss is not sweet and thus retains all the natural look of its aromas. A good e-liquid in the category that can be confronted without shame to the tenors of the genre.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 18 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Powerful
- Atomizer used for the review: Igo-L, Cyclone AFC
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.9
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
To taste in an atomizer capable of delivering a tepid / cold temperature, rather airy. My advice: do not hesitate to take the lower nicotine dosage than you are used because the hit, pulsed by menthol, is strong. The viscosity of the liquid makes it compatible with all possible devices but disqualifies it a little for the practice of power-vaping. You can try quite substantial powers but keeping in mind to adjust the aeration so that the temperature does not rise too much.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.41 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A real good fresh and minty juice. The last Big Mouth of the brand leaves us a good impression. Mentholé but more subtle than it looks, it reveals itself after a few sessions of vape and becomes a pleasant companion as long as we appreciate this category of juice being a little less "stiff" than the others and more complex.
On balance, a nice taste and security success for a brand that has everything to count in tomorrow's vape as soon as it will be understood that in dyes, the best is often the enemy of good.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.