Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Green Vapes
- Price of the tested packaging: 16.90 €
- Quantity: 30ml
- Price per ml: 0.56 €
- Price per liter: 560 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Green Vapes is the famous French juice brand that has opened the way to complex juices.
Today the many juices of this reference brand are divided into four ranges
The juice of the day is part of the classic historic range, the one in which are the oldest juices of the brand, Proust's madeleines of the oldest vapers with its 27 flavors that compose it today. The flexible plastic bottles that serve as containers partly take the shape of the old glass bottles of 15 ml, they are equipped with a fine tip.
A range intended for a wide audience because it includes mono-flavors but there are also recipes composed whose reputation is second to none.
The ratio of 40VG / 60PG allows to pass on all types of atomizers but the creator recommends its clearomizer Green First, specially designed to make the most of its recipes.
The Holy Gum is part of the juice of the first hour so let's check if it has not taken a ride.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Safety and taste have always been the two priorities of Green Vapes. That's why you are certified the use of flavors suitable for spraying and juices that do not contain diacetyl, paraben or ambrox. Everything is totally transparent and in full compliance with the standards in force.
It is a no-fault that will not surprise anyone, except those who do not know the brand because they have just started.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Green Vapes is above all a logo, which does not know the three little stars above the name written in saloon characters?
The presentation has a sober principle but certainly not basic.
As often, when you want class you choose the black guideline.
A predominantly black box stamped with the brand's famous three-star logo. The name of the brand is part of a western caption typed. The name of the juice is contained in a white rectangle cartouche.
Inside, the bottle is of course decorated with the logo which overhangs the name of the juice but what is really cool is to find the shape of the old glass bottles. Indeed the plastic bottle is curved at its top which really reminds the shape of the bottles of the old bottles of 16ml.
A presentation entirely in keeping with the spirit of the brand, serious, sober and classy.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the odor: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Mentholée, Sucrée
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Herbal, Menthol
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of: The famous chewing gum mint chlorophyll which it is inspired
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"If you like chewing gum with chlorophyll, this liquid is for you!
Imagine that with each puff it gives you the same feeling of pleasure as if you were taking your chewing gum for the first time.
Well that's the Holy Gum, the best all the time.
A powerful chlorophyll perfume, a little sugar, a perfect hit. "
I just want to tell you that this description sums up the juice perfectly.
The promise of a chewing gum "Holly ..." chlorophyll is totally held. We find the "green" side of the chlorophyll, a little bit of fresh immediately comes in support and finally, the small taste sweet and powdered chewing gum tablet.
The accuracy of this recipe is just amazing, we are on a relatively simple taste but Greens Vape has so well transcribed the model that inspires the juice that borders on perfection.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 15W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Greens First
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The brand with three stars recommends for most of its juices a vape wise type MTL, except for the range of Full Vaping. So for our holly ... a flavor oriented atomizer equipped with a resistor whose value revolves around the ohm will be the best choice.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - breakfast tea, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The Holy Gum is a classic of the range of the famous brand with three stars. Since its launch, it has been almost unanimous so he was faithful to the promise announced.
The promise is to rediscover the simple flavors of a Holly tablet chewing gum ... you know those that are individually wrapped in a thin sheet of aluminum.
And my faith, it's so successful that there is nothing to say, we find the green and sweet freshness but where the recipe passes the top is that it manages to make feel the powdery side and sweetened the tablet when put in the mouth. And the strongest is that this feeling of chewing gum "brand new" is repeated to infinity.
It is a juice that can become an all day if the flavor suits you because it behaves very linearly and never loses its intensity.
An indisputable top juice that keeps its promise to keep the taste of a new chewing gum all the time.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.