Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Mr & Mrs Vape
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.69 €
- Price per liter: 690 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We continue today the exploration of the brand Mr & Mrs Vape after a Real Vanilla which imposed the greatest respect to me by joining my personal podium of the custards. Suffice to say that the bar is set high and hope remains intact to find, with Happy Summer, a reference worthy of the previous one.
Four liquids only to ensure the seduction of vapers, it is little but if the level of quality continues, that's enough. Also, no big surprise, the Happy Summer uses the same weapons in terms of conditioning. A simple plastic bottle with a dropper fine enough to fill all your atos even weightless on the space station, it's good.
The availability of nicotine levels is narrow and will therefore be better suited to confirmed vapers. With 0, 3, 6 and 9mg / ml, the liquid assumes its premium targeting by supporting the consovapors already enjoying a good taste experience and have already begun their nicotine descent.
An 40 / 60 ratio of PG / VG seems likely to corroborate this position as well as a public advised price of 6.90 €.
But let's start the analysis of this juice whose name evokes the beautiful season.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The manufacturer has taken the right measure of legislation and offers a product compliant and ensuring a job safely.
I note however a slight downside. Indeed, if the mentions "forbidden to the minors" and "disadvised to the pregnant women" appear on the label, I think that the affixing of the corresponding pictograms would be better able to distinguish these warnings. Nothing serious since the text makes up for their absence but I hope that a future batch will allow increased visibility.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Taking advantage of the home aesthetic codes, the Happy Summer offers a glossy black background label on which stand out the names of the brand and the product in a beautiful summer orange. Simple but attractive, everything remains classic but manages to convince by its legibility as well as by the logo of the brand that evokes the craft and a certain anchoring in the old times. Friendly.
What to regret a little bit the presence of a green cap a little incongruous, which breaks a little graphic codes that prevailed in the creation of the packaging.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Pastry chef
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Happy Summer presents itself as a greedy liquid above all whose texture, partly linked to the presence of a good level of vegetable glycerin, accentuates the fruity cream rather than cocktail aspect.
Thus, the general flavor is quite compact and eyeing an elaborate dessert that will inevitably seduce gourmands of all kinds. From this complex and well-structured dish, escape from diffuse notes of sweet and discreet mango, scents of a sun-drenched peach and a ripe victoria pineapple.
An aroma of black grapes, very typical American, highlights the whole and gives an original color to the recipe. A bittersweet finish, a bit grassy, comes to run aground on the tongue at the end of the puff, making you want to come back.
Everything is very homogeneous and is a new taste whose fruity paternity is obvious but more like a dessert than a fresh fruit salad. This is not to displease me because the recipe works wonderfully, imposing a heavenly sweetness and a full texture that siera gourmands.
The aromatic power is good and the volume of steam therefore strongly supports the dessert aspect that seduces unmistakably, whether you are fruity or not.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 37W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Kayfun V5, Narda
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Open bar ! The Happy Summer will pass well on your favorite locomotives even if it is on a generous dripper in flavor and little stingy in steam that it will feel the best, with a "reasonable" power not to overheat the assembly. Remember, we are in heaven, not in hell!
In air or tighter draw, the liquid will take the same direction, that of your palate, in perfect conditions of pleasure.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Here is an amazing e-liquid whose fruity argument is used primarily as a basis for the development of a gourmet and creamy dessert, with its generous texture and homogeneous blend.
Closer in the spirit of an excellent American liquid than a realistic and purist French potion, the Happy Summer will convince fruit lovers and lovers of delicacies by its full and fleshy taste, certainly less surgical than some potions, but so sweet and sweet that the heavenly visions it generates will haunt your day!
Although the banana is not in the game, you will wear it on your face while steaming this juice and that's all that matters. A nice surprise that deserves a Top in large widths as the pleasure takes here all its dimension.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.