Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Kapalina
- Price of the tested packaging: 17.50 Euros
- Quantity: 30 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.58 Euros
- Price per liter: 580 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Once again at the "Frenchy" of Kapalina, we are going to be interested in the tea range, Tea Time, and especially in Gylang.
Packaged in a clear glass bottle of 30 ml and equipped with a cap equipped with a fine-tip glass pipette, the choice as to the nicotine levels available can not be more complete: from 0 to 18 mg / ml passing through the 3, 6, 9 & 12.
The ratio PG / VG is fixed to 60% vegetable glycerine, which should promise us beautiful dense clouds.
The price is at entry level 17,50 € 30 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
In terms of compliance Gylang is penalized by the absence of pictograms or the words: "Not recommended for pregnant women" and "Forbidden -18". Information made mandatory upon the promulgation of the famous TPD.
On the other hand it is worth noting the presence of the pictogram in relief for the visually impaired, of course, a DLUO as well as a lot number.
All other information is present.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
This type of glass packaging in 30 ml is much more flattering and attractive than the famous 10 ml PET and TPD ready. Yes, but that's it. We only have to hope the law mansuetude or a miracle, because their end is announced ...
Before burning a candle and doing a sioux dance, do not sulk our pleasure and take advantage of this vial ... And then we can recycle it to put our "Diy" ...
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Fruity
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the smell I do not clearly perceive the tea, for against it emerges original and unusual scents for a set that I will define as quite floral.
In the vape, tea appears more frankly. Delicate, it makes me think rather of green tea, little sweet, with a touch of bitterness.
Nevertheless, the mixture seems to me rather complex to decipher with tastes which are not current in the current vapology.
"Mix of teas, berries of gogi, ylang-ylang and ..."
This short description reinforces me in my feeling of little used flavors.
Ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata), or ilang-ilang, is a tree of the family Annonaceae, native to Southeast Asia. It is cultivated for its flowers which are extracted by distillation, an essential oil widely used in perfumery. (See Wikipedia).
Goji or goji berry, is the commercial name of the common wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) and Chinese wolfberry (Lycium chinense) berry.
It is in the form of a small red berry, elongated, slightly sweet flavor; it is often marketed in dried form or in juice form (usually mixed with other fruit juices). In Asia, it has been granted exceptional medicinal virtues linked to the quest for Taoist immortality. (See Wikipedia).
At the content of this information, the sensation takes shape with more precision. If the aromatic power is not devastating, the fact remains that this juice gives the impression of a fruity mixture provided with a slight freshness, accompanied by a hint of bitterness. The recipe is barely sweet, the liquid never sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 50 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Haze & Zenith, Avocado 22 & Bellus
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Having trouble to decrypt, blind, different flavors, I used several RDA and RBA.
For my taste, I preferred this juice on dripper to an intermediate power, which allowed me to find a little more faithfully tea. Unlike his little brother Malayan where I had rather sought to lower the intensity of a black tea rather impressive.
After and as usual, it's up to you to adapt the settings that will be most appropriate for you ...
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.41 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Declination around teas, this is the approach of this range Tea Time and the will of Kapalina.
This interpretation proposed by Gylang has the merit of not being "ordinary". The recipe is original, the flavourist creator of the Lille brand had to look for this recipe in forgotten old grimoires.
The risk and the bet are daring but the relevant choice with at least the advantage to think outside the box and to propose something else.
Let's hope that this juice can meet its public in search of an "other" style of vape, ensuring success and recognition within this community with aromatic palettes sometimes a little repetitive.
I still have other variations Tea Time to evaluate, so I give you an appointment very soon for the rest of these tastings.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.