Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Bioconcept
- Price of the tested packaging: 14.90 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.3 €
- Price per liter: 300 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Of the four recent liquids in the Greedy range, the No. 2 that we are evaluating here is not a type of dessert or a candy but a classic accompaniment of movie nights that a tradition from across the Atlantic bequeathed us, harmless that one, though noisy in the dark rooms.
Caramelized popcorn with a Frenchy touch of vanilla because we are well worth it. Bioconcept offers this premium in 50ml to 14,90 €, without nicotine and in 50 / 50 (PG / VG). You will not be able to annoy the neighborhood with a crunchy chew at home, in front of a good movie, while enjoying without calorie, this special taste of popcorn, generously topped with caramel.
The Niortaise company whose website address is at the top of the protocol, is not content to offer original, complex or unique flavors. She closely follows her creations and allows you to reproduce them by choosing your basic proportions or to vary the flavors with an honorable amount of references for the DiY. Greedy is a series of gourmands 0mg / ml and 50 / 50 which is rather aimed at a primo-vaping audience, if you have to boost your juice with 20 or 30ml, to obtain a nicotine rate adapted to your needs, it you will probably have to pick one or more flavors from those at your disposal to fully enjoy your favorite juice.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch Number Labeling: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of the various conformities (except religious ones): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Of course, at Bioconcept, packaging is also carried out on site, it is fully compliant with the obligations of information, precautions and possible prohibitions, depending on the product concerned.
The vial is in transparent PET * and can contain 60ml (50ml of e-liquid + 10ml of booster). Its closure is equipped with a ring of first opening and a child safety. The dropper is drilled to 1mm around a pourer ending at 2mm thick, so it is suitable for filling all the atos of 2st and 3st generation.
You notice that the label respects all mandatory safety aspects, regardless of the reference, as illustrated here, the nicotine booster sold separately.
We're not going to go around the bush, the lot number, the DLUO, the consumer contact, everything is there, we will be able to pass to the most important: the marketing aspect of the bottle.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in accordance with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Everyone here is aware, the aesthetic, graphic, scriptural and visual of a packaging are paramount in the hierarchical scale of our decision-making behavior vis-à-vis the object proposed to our purchasing power. It is therefore with extreme attention that we must scrutinize the colors, placement of images, suggested evocations, apparent or not, the balance of the informative phrasing, the general harmony that emerges from a label or we would pass by of the dress that, as we all know, does not make cheese.
An illustration will tell you as much as I could, so I let you appreciate, we do not have the whole day either.
* Transparent does not mean a trans parent, but lets the light through ... It will not interfere if you leave your vial in the sun, a tape without a label, useful for controlling the juice level, is nevertheless sufficient for it permanently alters your juice in a few hours. Protect your bottle during the hot periods of the day.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Caramelized, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Caramel, Popcorn
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: I prefer salted popcorn
Vapelier's note on the sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Bioconcept carries out its products with care and uses as much as possible biological compounds, always free of toxic products (herbicides, fertilizers, pesticides) during their natural phase of plant growth. The base thus obtained is 100% vegetable (including nicotine) of pharmacological quality (USP / EP).
The laboratory where the liquids are manufactured is subject to periodic administrative checks guaranteeing legal accreditation to develop, prepare, design and package all references proposed for sale.
The aromas are the object of particular attention, they are elaborated on the spot and are guaranteed without diacetyl, without acetoin, without acetyl propionyl and without alcohol.
One of their trademark is the French origin of their products: Bioconcept, French manufacturer of e-liquids
"More and more consumers are sensitive to the geographical origin of their purchases. Bioconcept has just obtained the Origine France Garantie label, attesting to its commitment to producing a French e-liquid. Certified by Bureau Veritas, the famous design office. The company Niortaise Bioconcept has successfully passed the mandatory requirements and criteria of the specifications (http://www.profrance.org/le-cahier-des-charges.html) to obtain this label created by the Pro France Association in 2011 ".
If we can contribute to the good health of our French businesses, let us do it, especially as their productions are of quality at a reasonable price.
Let's jump on the secondary side of 2, its flavors.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Dense
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Thunder (Ehpro)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.63Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I boosted this juice to 3mg / ml with 10ml without aroma. It is definitely dosed for this dilution, more booster will mean a significant reduction in taste power. Especially since the flavors of the assembly are not expressly violent, if you allow me this comparison.
The cold smell is that of a popcorn with caramelized hints.
In the vape, it is the caramel that stands out, the popcorn fades and the vanilla did not appear to me frankly. On the Thunder, a mono coil dripper, that I mounted high enough resistance: 0,63Ω is from 27W that the juice releases in order of consistency a caramel not too syrupy or sweet, a pop -corn a little timid and still not really vanilla.
I go back to 0mg to compare. The aroma is more present, 30W the vape begins to become warm / hot, it is to my taste more suited to the spirit of the juice, it is however the caramel that wins in amplitude, the popcorn appears more distinctly at the expiration and in mouth length.
33W it's hot, moderately, the juice is not altered by the thermal increase, it's still the caramel that dominates, the vanilla refuses to my senses or it's simply my senses that do not discern it.
Clearly, the popcorn takes its full measure in the second time, as soon as it expires it does honor to the description (to its chronology).
I would say that Greedy # 2 is the ideal candidate for a tight-packed ato with a first flush of caramel and the popcorn that gives this juice in a second time, as a dark chocolate taste to the whole. Depending on the power used, you will probably also have this fleeting but recognizable feeling.
The power is not the characteristic of this juice, the thermal increase will reinforce the contrast between caramel and popcorn, always in two stages. The production of steam is normal for 50 / 50, I advise against booster full VG and if you need to add more 10ml, take advantage of your order to buy 10ml concentrate (between 1,50 € and 3,90 €) flavors of this juice you will be able to accommodate it to your taste.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The challenge of combining a caramel vehement with a touch of vanilla was not won, I really failed to discern, a nose and taste buds sharper than mine will certainly arrive.
It is an original liquid, which can be used all day in my opinion because fervent lovers of caramel will find this declension interesting to work technically with their equipment.
Bioconcept takes the risk of presenting a finished product but allows you to transform it as you please, it is a plus that I can not neglect because not all manufacturers offer it.
I will finish by confirming the note obtained, knowing that the Greedy series is aimed at a neophyte audience, great amateur in the making, thanks to all the options available on the site of this manufacturer.
Good luck and see you soon.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.