Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Bio Concept
- Price of the tested packaging: 14.9 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.3 €
- Price per liter: 300 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Bio Concept brand is a French brand of e-liquids that designs its juices in its manufacturing laboratory located in Niort.
It uses pharmaceutical grade 100% plant bases for the preparation of its liquids. Vegetable Glycerin comes from corn and soy and Mono Propylene Glycol Vegetal is derived from the cultivation of rapeseed, nicotine is also plant.
The juice Greedy 4 comes from the "Greedy" range that includes four juices with different gourmet flavors, available in 10 and 50ml.
The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 50 / 50 and its nicotine level is 0mg / ml. The addition of nicotine booster is possible because the bottle can easily hold 60ml of liquid, the tip of the bottle is disengaged to facilitate the maneuver.
The Greedy 4 is available in vials of 10ml with nicotine levels ranging from 0 to 16mg / ml at a rate of 6,90 €, the 50ml version is displayed at 14,90 € (much more economical) and thus ranks among the best 'entry level.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The label on the bottle contains all the data relating to legal and safety compliance in force.
The name of the juice is well inscribed with the ratio of PG / VG, the nicotine level and the content of product in the bottle.
The origin of the product and the various pictograms are common. The name and contact details of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid are indicated along with a telephone number of a consumer service.
The composition of the juice with the list of ingredients making up the recipe is visible, the lot number to ensure the traceability of the liquid and the expiry date are printed on the vial cap.
Only the information concerning precautions for use is missing.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The greedy 4 bottle label design is perfectly in tune with the flavors of the liquid, the label is "orange" or even "amber colored" and maple leaves are arranged on the sides.
The layout of the different information is rather simple but effective, all data is accessible and readable.
The name of the juice can be found on the front panel with indications concerning the ratio of PG / VG, the flavors of the liquid, the nicotine content and the product content in the bottle.
The various pictograms with the origin of the juice are indicated on the side.
On the back of the label are the name and contact details of the manufacturer, the composition of the liquid and details of the origin of organic farming used in the product.
The packaging is correct and quite well done.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the odor: Resinated, Sweet, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Greedy 4 is a gourmet juice with pancake and maple syrup flavors.
At the opening of the bottle, resinous and sweet scents are perceived, they seem to come from the flavors of maple syrup. There are also perfumes of the pastry type coming from the flavors of the pancake, the smell is rather sweet and pleasant.
At the taste level, the Greedy 4 has a good aromatic power, the ingredients of the recipe are perfectly identifiable. The flavors of maple syrup are sweet, we also feel some subtle notes "resinous" or "woody", they are also sweet. The pancake is felt as a gourmet crepe, not overcooked and whose flavors of the dough are faithfully transcribed.
The flavors seem to be homogeneously distributed in the composition, the mixture is very pleasant in the mouth, the liquid is not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 28 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave Evo 24
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.66Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For tasting, the Greedy 4 was boosted with 10ml of nicotine booster to obtain a juice having a nicotine level of 3mg / ml, the cotton used is Holy Fiber from HOLY JUICE LAB, the power set to 28W.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is quite sweet, the passage in throat and hit are light, the sweet notes of the recipe are already felt.
On expiration, the flavors of maple syrup appear, they are expressed first by their aspects "coniferous / woody" and then by their sweet notes, they are also quite sweet. Then come the flavors of the crepe whose dough is tastefully successful, it is light and not overcooked, it comes gradually wrap the maple syrup and thus enhances the greedy aspect of the recipe.
The tasting is light and not disgusting.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast coffee, Morning - Chocolate breakfast, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening for relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Greedy 4 liquid proposed by Bio Concept is a gourmet juice with a good aromatic power, the flavors composing the recipe are perfectly perceived in the mouth during the tasting.
The flavors of maple syrup are sweet, their subtle notes "woody" and "resinous" well felt and rather pleasant, these flavors bring the sweet touches of the composition.
The flavors of the pancake are tastefully successful, they are perceived as a dough not overcooked, they reinforce the greedy side of the recipe.
The combination of the two flavors is perfectly successful and very pleasant on the palate, it is sweet, light, gourmand and sweet.
A "Top Juice" for an excellent treat!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.