Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VDLV / Cirkus
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
VDLV, through its brand Cirkus, finally plunges into the big bath!
Indeed, many were waiting for the big manufacturer to finally break a delicious tobacco range worthy of the name. And today it is the case with this range Classic Wanted, visibly inspired by the Wild West.
For those who do not follow essential information (I yawning ...), Classic is a new word that means "tobacco". I say this for those who still ignore the principles of Novel language imposed by the Orwellian technocracy who now decides linguistic changes instead of the French Academy. So, in the future, we will no longer say "tabacologue" but "classicologue", we will no longer say "bureau de tabac" but "bureau de classic" and we will no longer speak of anti-smoking association but anti association -classic ... It's the conductors who will be happy ...
I leave you judges of the idiocy of the argument and, in the same state of mind, I will propose to change the word "alcohol" by, er, "mythologic" ... or the word "drug" by, let's that, "comic" ... You imagine a sentence of the type: "The mythological addiction is in no way inferior to that which imposes itself to the comicomanes. In this context of risk reduction, the comicologists have defined that the use of classic classic joined these two scourges with a proven mass mortality. Fortunately, classic e-liquids make it possible to get rid of them. "Class, no?
In this "Classic Wanted" range, we are testing today the "Gourmet" which promises to be a gourmet tobacco and that intends to pose the keystone of a new building to the glory of the Bordeaux manufacturer.
Available in 0, 3, 6 and 12mg / ml nicotine, the Gourmet displays a traditional PG / VG ratio of 50 / 50 and comes in a vial of 10ml (there, I shed a tear) in glass. The container is pretty enough, let's get to the content without further ado.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It starts rather well with a blue insert that specifies that this liquid is consistent with AFNOR standards. It is also the first range of French juice to have obtained this certification. We expected no less from a brand that has been forged in the ongoing scientific research for the health improvement of e-liquids.
The rest is in agreement and, for short, I will limit myself to saying that everything here is strictly in the nails of the new regulation imposed by the TPD. Notice appearing by raising the repositionable label, logos with the shovel, complete information.
This is the new deal and VDLV assumes it to perfection.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
So the bottle is 10ml ... again an aberration decided in high places on which I hope that one day we can return. It is made of untinted glass, untreated anti-UV, which will imply on your part a concern not to expose it to the rays of the sun if you wish to preserve its integrity.
The label is in tune with the name, classic. It evokes, by its colors and its logo, the American wild West, that of Wyatt Earp and Calamity Jane. The aesthetics is not very inspired and we knew VDLV more verve on this chapter but there is nothing unacceptable either.
Based on the principle of "everything that is small is cute", the choice of glass as a material remains quite seyant and imposes, like the Alfaliquid Alfa Siempre range, a new and rather sexy image of 10ml containers. .
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Pastry, Blond Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Vanilla, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: The quintessence of greedy tobacco
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Odorful and appetizing, the Gourmet does not disappoint when it is vape.
the base of blond tobacco is present. It is not just an alibi, it stays in the mouth and pleasantly carpets the palate with a blond / oriental blend. No woody effect or smoke here, the notes are clear and defined.
Gourmet notes, also present but ideally dosed, come to give the desired gourmet look. A cereal biscuit dominates the debates and is immediately obvious. It gives body and sugar pleasantly assembly.
A slight twist of vanilla is noticeable during and after the tasting and ensures a nice finish on the palate.
The recipe may seem classic, no bad word, but imposes respect by the quality of its realization and perfect balance. We are amazed by the quality of this gourmet tobacco that revives the origins of the genre and could well overshadow the values in the field, like the Tribeca for example. The difference is on a crucial point: the gluttony is mastered and not caricatural, which makes the Gourmet perfectly compatible with an allday vape.
To regret even more bitterly the bottles of 30ml ...
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Narda, Origen 19 / 22
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.7
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Because of its viscosity, Goumet is compatible with all possible atomizers. Already seductive in a mid-air clearomizer / mi aerial, it explodes in the mouth in a good rebuildable. Generous, he agrees to get into the towers with great ease and his consistent aromatic power makes him even a candidate for good ventilation.
The warm / hot temperature befits him to delight. Steam development is normal for the ratio and the hit is consistent with nicotine levels.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All After during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.58 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
An excellent surprise that this Gourmet whose surname seems ideally chosen.
Finally an excellent gourmet tobacco, without emphasis or ease, which will prevail, I believe, among fans of the genre, by the quality of its taste, simply. It is a juice to be damned and to feel eternities of regret at the smallness of the container.
Greedy notes in balance with a predominantly blonde tobacco that can not be exceeded, we renew here a recipe known in the genre but has always been school: greedy but not too much tobacco but not bitter = moments of happiness guaranteed in this winter that looks gloomy. Moments that I welcome by granting a Top Juice to this e-liquid seriously addictive, in the good sense of the word.
To test urgently !
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.