- [/ if] Price of the tested product: 89 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: High end (from 81 to 120 euros)
- Mod type: Mechanical without kick support possible
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: Not applicable
- Maximum voltage: Not applicable
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: Not applicable
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
An original Greek Mod mod GUS and not very expensive unlike its competitors.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 22
- Product Length or Height in mms: 90
- Product weight in grams: 97
- Material composing the product: Stanless Steel grade 304
- Form Factor Type: Tube
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: On the bottom cap
- Fire button type: Spring mechanics
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 1
- UI button type: No other button
- Quality of interface button (s): Not applicable interface button
- Number of parts in the product: 3
- Number of threads: 3
- Quality of the threads: Good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
A very nice mod with a ball bearing spring switch that is very nice. The grid of the finish Lord is very pleasant at the grip and avoids fingerprints. The threads are a bit coarse and deserve a better quality finish.
- Type of chipset used: None / Mechanical
- Connection type: 510, Owner - Hybrid
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a thread adjustment.
- Lock system ? Mechanical
- Quality of the locking system: Good, the function does what it is for
- Features offered by the mod: None / Mod Méca
- Accusability: 18650
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of batteries supported: 1
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Yes
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Is the recharge function pass-through? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 22
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
This mod has the particularity of having a fuse integrated in the top cap which acts as positive pad between the battery and the atomizer. This allows to have a mod mecha equipped with a security which is not negligible.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: No
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? We make fun of us!
- Presence of a user manual? No
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? No
Vapelier's note on the packaging: -0.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
The packaging is almost absent. The mod arrives in a zip plastic bag as its accessories. Fortunately the manufacturer is not stingy with bubble wrap because the mod could be damaged during transport. Certainly this mod mecha is not expensive but a small cardboard box or others should be present.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an external jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy but requires a workspace
- Easy to change the batteries: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
This mod works without problem. When disassembling and cleaning the switch, be careful not to lose bearing balls that are very small. I advise you to disassemble it above a box to avoid losing them. Disassembly of the fuse is sometimes difficult.
Recommendations for use
- Type of batteries used during the tests: 18650
- Number of batteries used during testing: 1
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm assembly, Rebuildable Genesys type metal mounting mesh, Rebuildable Genesys type mounting metal wick
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? An estia of the same manufacturer mounted in hybrid
- Description of the test configuration used: test with an orieco storm-a dual cotton micro coil at 0.4ohm
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: An estia hybrid mounted on this mod.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 3.4 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
This mod has me a lot more. On the one hand because it is not very expensive for an original compared to these competitors. On the other hand, because it has a correct finish and an integrated fuse which is interesting for the security. The grip of this version Lord is very nice.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.