Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vintage
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.5 Euros
- Quantity: 16 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Since early 2015, the brand Millésime offers a range of liquids that tries to have a global vision ... This to position themselves quietly in the universe of juices without fanfares or trumpets. They offer us flavors accessible, but nevertheless worked. For the liquid of the day, the "Summer Pleasure", the two creators go on fruity and sweet trails. Taste tones to exclusively achieve a good tan from the inside of the palate. A tan based on well-being, and the joy of finding a good little sun juice.
For this, the packaging is offered, against the modest sum of 9,50 €, in a transparent glass bottle of 16ml. It is equipped with a pipette cap, with a sealing ring. The nicotine level is 2,5mg / ml for the test and exists in 0, 5, 10 and 15mg / ml. A package of 30ml is available, containing only 3 levels: 2,5mg / ml, 5mg / ml and 10mg / ml.
The PG / VG ratio is 50 / 50. This allows him to open his bottle to a large majority of vapers, beginners and confirmed. These rates are reported in lower case, but readable anyway. For the nicotine level, the name of the brand, as well as that of the liquid, is accessible without tiring the irises.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Even if the typography used is in the family of "tiny", it is very readable. It reveals us the address and the coordinates to join, in case of worries or search of information.
The lot number and a deadline for use are mentioned. Pictographic warnings are complete. The sticker for the visually impaired is present. Apart from PG and VG, aromas and nicotine, the recipe contains alcohol, but it is not very serious, and even useful in some mixtures.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The visual is not glamorous, neither "foufou" nor exuberant. Vintage works in elementary and basic. The whole range is focused on the name of the brand. We add a crown and stars for the "high quality" side and we put the name of the product.
Not as shimmering as packaging, so it is the bottle of 16ml that wins the palm of the visual. I like this flask well. 16ml containment, which is not the most common, and it's something fun to use. In addition, the label is easily removed, which will give it a second life, in DIY for example.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Citrus, Sweet
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Fruit, Lemon, Citrus
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The attack strength of this juice is pineapple and lemon / orange duo. They are intelligently well transcribed. Delicious and sweet, just right. The duet of citrus is not in the kind of zest but more pulp. They pass well, without the restraint that can be felt from time to time these two friends. Well worked in their percentage, they allow the pineapple to hold a predominant place to the inspiration.
The watermelon, or watermelon depending on the taste, is positing in a slender way, but active in the end. At the end, it's the lemon / orange duo that takes the reins. A cool effect is felt at the end of expulsion and it remains, without being embarrassing. The pleasant thing is the slight deposit left by the pineapple and, this time, the watermelon on the lips.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Igo-L / Nixon V2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton, Fiber Freaks
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Tested on a Nixon V2 double coil 0.50Ω, on a power of 25W to 30W maxi, the aromas complement each other intelligently. Beyond, the fruit takes the heat and loses its charm.
Also tested on a Igo-L, with a coil 1,4Ω and power 15W, he passes well, but the tight draw suits him less. It is in an air vape that I find more flavors and desire to return.
The steam is generous, without falling into the cloud of crazy, and the hit (2,5mg / ml) is almost nonexistent.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Without brewing air and intentions galore (Look, it's me !!! Houhou, I'm here ...), this "Summer Pleasure" brings more than it seems. Not being attracted by its packaging is logical because it is nothing flamboyant but it may not attract the consumer looking for a well-worked fruit. It is hoped that the shops that distribute it put it forward to test it, because you can easily miss an allday good bill.
The orange and lemon flavors are extremely difficult to work with. They can very quickly pass into the lap of "too much" or "food all around". Here, the duo is refined to make the sensation soft and pleasant. In addition, it leaves room for other fruits to express themselves.
A slightly fruity fruity that can make a good time in the sun. Why deprive yourself? 😛
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.