Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Pipeline
- Price of the tested packaging: 15.99 €
- Quantity: 40 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip characteristic: Normal
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 2.94 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Tom Klark's is a German manufacturer of premium e-liquids since 2014, its juices are made exclusively with the highest quality ingredients.
The “Fruit” liquid comes from the Sawyer range, it is packaged in a transparent flexible plastic bottle in “Longfill” format, which means that it is no longer limited to a rate of 3 mg / ml of nicotine. Indeed, the vial contains 40ml of liquid and can accommodate up to 60ml by adding either neutral base and a nicotine booster to have 3mg / ml, or two boosters to obtain a nicotine level of 6mg / ml without however distort the aromas.
The basis of the recipe is mounted with a PG / VG ratio of 30/70, the nicotine level is 0mg / ml. The “Fruit” liquid is also available in a 10ml bottle with nicotine levels varying from 0 to 18 mg / ml at a price of € 5,90. The 40 ml version is displayed at a price of € 15,99 and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The expiration date as well as the lot number to ensure product traceability are present. The name and contact details of the laboratory manufacturing the product are mentioned, we also see the name of the brand and the liquid. Only one regret: the absence of the PG / VG ratio, very useful information yet to guide the consovapeur in his vape.
Otherwise, the liquid complies with the legislation in force which does not make the various and varied pictograms as well as the visually impaired pictogram mandatory, being here a bottle devoid of nicotine.
The list of ingredients is listed with information concerning the precautions for use. The liquid content in the bottle and the nicotine level are visible.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The label design is reminiscent of old advertisements from the past. It has a plain background of the “old yellowed paper” type with an old font on which the various characteristics of the liquid are deposited.
On the front side are the names of the brand, the juice and the range from which it comes. We also see the liquid content in the bottle and the nicotine level.
On the back are the composition of the recipe but without the various proportions used, advice on using the product. The name and contact details of the manufacturer are deposited there as well as the BBD and the lot number.
The information is perfectly readable and accessible, it is well done.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Chocolate, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Chocolate, Confectionery, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The “Fruit” liquid offered by Tom Klark's is a fruity and gourmet juice with fruit flavors and having some chocolate notes.
When the bottle is opened, the fruit flavors are noticeable, there are also some chocolate and sweet scents, the smell is very pleasant and sweet.
In terms of taste, the fruit liquid has a good aromatic power, the fruit mixture is noticeable in the mouth even if it is rather difficult to know which fruit it is really. We are here with a kind of mix of red fruits, sweet, juicy and quite light. We also feel some subtle chocolate notes, which are also quite sweet, which reinforce the gourmet aspect of the recipe.
The liquid is perceived at the same time as a fruity, greedy juice and even sometimes of confectionery type whose taste recalls that of a famous chewing gum. All its taste notes are relatively sweet and fine, it is very pleasant on the palate.
The homogeneity between the olfactory and gustatory feelings is perfect, it is not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 26 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave Evo 24
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.50Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of the “Fruit” liquid was carried out by adding 10ml of neutral base and 10ml of nicotine booster to obtain a juice with a nicotine level of 3mg / ml. The cotton used is Holy Fiber from HOLY JUICE LAB, the power set to 26W.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is light, the passage in the throat and the hit rather soft.
At the expiration, the subtle fruity mixture is well perceived, sweet and juicy red fruits quite sweet, then the light chocolate notes envelop them to offer a gourmet rendering, round in the mouth. The fruity and chocolate association and sometimes felt gustatively like the flavors of a Bubble-gum, this final note is very pleasant and successful.
The tasting is sweet, light and not disgusting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.51 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The “Fruit” liquid proposed by Tom Klark and a fruity type juice with chocolate notes felt especially at the end of expiration.
The aromatic power of the fruits is well perceived in the mouth despite the fact that it is quite difficult to discern them all, the chocolate touch perceived at the end of tasting contributes to reinforce the gourmet aspect of the recipe, the fruity and chocolatey mixture reminds tastefully bubble gum, this final note is very pleasant.
The liquid is relatively soft and light, the mixture of fruits seems to be a mix of juicy and sweet red fruits, the chocolate is also very sweet, a chocolate of the milk chocolate taste tastefully faithful.
The tasting is relatively light and sweet, the liquid is not disgusting, a good fruity and delicious mix.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.