Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Nhoss
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 35%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Created in 2010, Nhoss is a French brand of e-liquids and electronic cigarettes, it offers juices with mostly high levels of PG.
Liquid Melon Glacé comes from the range of Fruity Fresh liquids, it is packaged in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of juice.
The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 65 / 35 and its nicotine level is 3 mg / ml, the liquid is available with different levels of nicotine, the values vary from 0 to 16mg / ml.
Glazed Melon is offered from 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All information regarding legal and safety compliance is on the vial label.
We find the names of the brand and liquid, the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine levels are visible with also the origin of the product and the capacity of liquid in the bottle.
An indication of the presence of nicotine in the product is present, the various pictograms are there, the embossed for the visually impaired is on the bottle cap, there is also a list of ingredients in the recipe.
Inside the label are the instructions for use of the product including the precautions for use, the directions for use of the bottle, the name and contact information of the laboratory manufacturing the product and an indication of the diameter of the product. mouthpiece of the bottle.
The batch number to ensure the traceability of the liquid and the expiry date appear under the bottle.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: No
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: No
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 0.83 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The liquids offered by the Nhoss brand are easily recognizable. Indeed, their labels have the same aesthetic code, a sort of matrix that only change the information specific to the liquid.
The label is black, on the front side are the names of the brand and the juice, the origin of the product, the ratio of PG / VG, the nicotine level and the capacity of liquid in the bottle. In a white box, there is data on the presence of nicotine in the product. There is also a white frame on the back of the bottle.
On the back of the label is the list of ingredients and the various pictograms.
Inside the label is the instructions for use of the product with data on the precautions for use and use of the bottle, it also shows the name and contact information of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid.
The lot number and the BBD are located under the bottle, although present, these data are however difficult to decipher by their location.
The design of the label does not agree with the name of the liquid, however the label has a smooth and matte finish, relatively well done, all the data are perfectly legible and clear.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Liquid Melon Glacé is a fruit juice with melon flavors.
At the opening of the bottle, fruity scents of melon are noticeable, the smell is very sweet, the perfumes of melon are rather light, we also feel some subtle sweet notes.
At the taste level, the aromatic power of the melon is quite low, the melon is present but relatively low in taste, however the flavors are true to reality. The liquid is also sweet, this note is not exaggerated and seems to come naturally from the fruit.
The flavors of the melon are also juicy, however, the "frozen" notes of the composition are not really felt, I would even say they are absent.
Frozen Melon is light and sweet, the homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect, the tasting is not sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 28 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dot RDA Single Coil
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Tasting of Melon Glacé was done using Holy Fiber cotton from HOLY JUICE LAB and setting the vape power on 28W so that you do not get too hot a steam.
The inspiration is quite sweet, the passage in the throat and the hit are quite light.
On expiration, the flavors of the melon appear, a melon with a rather weak aromatic power but gustantly faithful, it is juicy and naturally sweet. The "frozen" notes of the recipe are hardly noticeable.
The tasting is sweet and light, the liquid is not disgusting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Melon Glacé liquid proposed by Nhoss is a fruity type of juice whose flavors of melon, although present taste, do not have a strong enough aromatic power in the mouth, they are however fairly faithful, these flavors are juicy and naturally sweet .
The "frozen" notes of the recipe are not at all felt during the tasting, this aspect did not bother me too much taste but I find it curious because the liquid is supposed to be an ice melon!
Melon Frozen is a light and sweet fruity juice, it's perfect for those looking for sweet, light and not too intense flavors, but for those looking for icy notes, go your way!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.