Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Wholesaler Francochine
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
After a very successful Nuts Crunch, I admit that I am impatient to start the test of this Fraisy Crunch, new emanation of the "Gold Collection" range of MC Liquide. A range positioned in a premium taste segment and yet modest at the tariff level since it culminates in 5.90 € the 10ml.
Proposed in a cardboard box all dressed in black, a plastic bottle whose shape differs a little from the other elements of the range (different batch?) Is equipped with a dropper (end) end, just to facilitate the filling of atomizers , which is always a plus undeniable and a new standard of fact.
Available in 0, 3, 6, 11 and 16mg / ml, the Fraisy Crunch is ready to face the hordes of vapers who will want to make a proper emptying, whatever their need of nicotine. Placed on a balanced basis of 50 / 50 of PG / VG, the liquid thus puts on the faithful transcription of the flavors backed by a vapor that one imagines quite dense.
In any case, this is what we will see below.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It is enough to know that the liquid meets the requirements of the TPD and that, consequently, the security component has been well apprehended by the brand. As this is an offshoot of the Solevan group, this is not a real surprise.
Only one element is missing, it is the mention of the production laboratory. A forgivable default when the distributor is present him well and that various mentions of contact will approach it in case of problem.
The liquid contains purified water, a classic in French vapology, which will only hinder the rare allergic to this substance that have the particularity to gather every morning at the bistro around the corner of my street.
For the rest, the detail of the composition is exemplary and even states the presence of furanol, a compound of natural origin often present in the world of flavors, used as an additive to create a caramelized texture in the juice.
A warning of an allergen component is also on the label. Nothing alarming because it will affect only the few people who are possibly allergic to strawberry and who have suspected from the outset that a liquid named Fraisy Crunch could contain. I think this mention honors its manufacturer, anxious to protect the consovapeurs concerned from possible side effects.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The typical packaging of the range is quite rewarding for an entry-level product. Between the box that protects your investment and a simple but clear and classy graphic chart in its sobriety, we could believe in the upper price segment.
MC Liquide demonstrates here that it's possible to look good, even taking into account the legal obligations, the small size of the support and even a floor rate. Special mention for the clarity of the typo which, in white on a black background, gives visibility to the information.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
We find in the Fraisy Crunch DNA range that the Nuts Crunch could make us discover.
A cereal bed in which oats and wheat are recognized is also used as a tasting base and binder. On this bed rests a sweet and sweet strawberry, particularly long in the mouth, whose flavor oscillates between a malabaresque sweet strawberry and a coulis.
The furanol effect is felt by giving a caramelized texture to the whole. Attention, I speak well of texture and not of taste. This brings the liquid closer to a gourmet confectionery than a breakfast cereal. But the result is very pleasant to vape and the balance of the recipe highlights a very particular taste that, in my opinion, should win the support of gourmands.
The Fraisy Crunch is successful, the well sweet blend is addictive devil and demonstrates that even with strings already proven in the vapology, we can differentiate anyway by offering a very personal reading of a classic.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Kayfun V5, Narda, Nautilus 2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.50
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The hit is coherent but rather sweet, the steam quite dense and well textured. Tasting can take shape in any atomizer because the juice is very versatile and will also accommodate a clearomizer rather accurate than a dripper.
The ideal temperature is in the warm average to serve the fruit and the viscosity of the liquid makes it compatible with all the devices.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - breakfast coffee, Morning - breakfast chocolate, Morning - breakfast tea, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.52 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Being a great detractor of the strawberry in the vape because I find this fruit extremely overrated, over-used and especially, as a rule, very chemical in the e-liquid, I am surprised to discover that with a new use that accentuates the confectioner aspect, we can arrive at a result so nice.
That's what the Fraisy Crunch is: friendly. Its combination of cereals and strawberry, coupled with this caramel effect, makes it look like a new and endearing candy that juggles with the usual codes to ultimately retain none.
A rather daring bet that I think pays because the record is very positive. I dare to turn and I give him a top juice, confident that this product will find many fans among fans of fruity and original sweets.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.