Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Bordo2
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Bordo2 presents a liquid that I would describe as greedy, Orange Blossom. In a bottle of 10ml clear plastic, this packaging is fairly basic for a mid-range product.
For the first use, the cap is sealed to a ring connected to the bottle which certifies that it is new. From the opening, we discover a very fine tip. Combined with the flexible material of the bottle, it can be used in all filling situations.
This orange blossom is offered in several nicotine levels, the panel is wide enough to satisfy a maximum of vapers since the liquid exists in 0mg / ml, 6mg / ml, 11mg / ml and 16mg / ml. For my test bottle, it will be 6mg / ml.
For the base, it remains on a product that promotes the flavor with a percentage of propylene glycol 70% against 30% vegetable glycerin. On this type of aroma, I find the choice of the most judicious.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Regarding the regulatory aspects, some pictograms are missing. In very big, in a white rhombus bordered of red, one has that of the dangerousness with a largely recognizable skull. Beside, there is a logo of recycling but the pictograms for the prohibition of minors and the warning for pregnant women are absent even if the text mentions it. Unfortunately, they are mandatory. I also regret the lack of a relief triangle for visually impaired people on the label, even if such relief is already present and molded on top of the cap.
Labeling is done on two levels. A first part is visible on the bottle and a second part requires to raise the first part to reveal all the inscriptions. Overall, it contains all the useful information on the surface label, such as the composition, various warnings, the nicotine level, the percentage PG / VG, the capacity as well as the name of the product and its manufacturer. There is also a barcode right next to the best-before date with a batch number to identify that liquid if needed.
The "hidden" part is a leaflet providing details on the handling of the product, its storage, warnings and the risks of side effects. The cap is perfectly reliable and is an important point for the safety of children and the assurance of good protection.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging is judicious, with this double label. Not only to provide all the information but especially to keep a registration format sufficiently legible without the need for a magnifying glass. Nevertheless, without drawing, photo or image, the graphics seems to me quite simple. The background of the label is in yellow, orange and white tones that correspond very well to the taste of this liquid and its name.
However, the bottle does not have a box, Bordo2 offers us a sober visual on an orange gradient. In the foreground, the name of the brand with its logo "Bordo2", followed by the name of the liquid "Orange Blossom" and the rate of nicotine with the capacity. All around the bottle, on the lower part, there is a warning and on the last part in small we find the coordinates of the manufacturer, the composition of the juice, precautions for use and the pictograms with the batch number and the DLUO as well as a barcode.
Under the visible part to lift, there is only one notice with inscriptions to inform you about this product, which is important to take into consideration.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Fruit, Pastry chef
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: The authentic taste of homemade cakes
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The bottle barely opened, the perfume diffuses. It is not worth trying hard to feel the particularly recognizable fragrance of orange blossom.
And for the vape then? ... According to its smell, its flavor is very greedy, with a rather powerful aroma. No doubt, we really have a liquid well dosed propylene glycol that offers excellent aromatic power. This orange blossom is similar to the liquid orange flower for pastry, but beyond the resemblance, when vape, it seems to have in the mouth a taste of donut, crepe or even oriental pastries because the composition is slightly sweet. I almost want to add a little honey and crisp as this taste takes precedence over the conscience and makes us feel great feelings.
The aroma itself does not suggest for a moment that it is a flower as its marked power and a little sweet plays on our gourmet fiber. It is a very beautiful achievement, of great quality and especially well balanced between the intensity of the taste and the sweetness of the sugar.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: dripper Tsunami
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.9
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Orange blossom is a pleasant liquid to vape that offers the opportunity to ramp up. The taste does not vary with the heating but remains more pleasant on a warm vapor.
For an 6mg / ml, the hit seems to match me and, for the steam, it is in an average density which, despite 70% propylene glycol, allows to have a vapor density quite honorable.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
I already had the opportunity to test some flavors of this type but, undeniably, this one is one of the most intoxicating aromas.
This orange blossom offers a pleasure of taste that changes the vision of the fragile flower into a gourmet composition and delivers sensations of pleasure that make us vulnerable to such delectation.
Conditioning does not look like a treasure! Too bad not to put more forward this bottle full of emotions. For the regulatory aspects, some pictograms are missing, as the relief marking is also missing on the label, which is imperative for the visually impaired.
Despite this and for its really addictive taste, I grant a top juice to the liquid that has won me over and especially restored my child's soul by his greed.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.