Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VapAir
- Price of the tested packaging: 24.9 €
- Quantity: 55ml
- Price per ml: 0.45 €
- Price per liter: 450 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.72 / 5
Comments on the packaging
There are modes, in e-liquids, that pass, go back and iron again. For once, Malaysia or Asian countries have been strong in this area. One year, it's Bamskilicious then it's the turn of Fcuking Flava then, the Twelve Monkeys take over etc .... Although for the latter, there is only bottled inspiration that is Asian because it is on the side of the country to the maple leaf that they were born. You doubt, look to their booth at the next show of vape. You will see, it's screaming truth but I get lost ......
At the moment, it's Mohawk & Co and its Fizzy lineup that takes over for this period and is about to win the title for this end of the year 2017 see start 2018. Moreover, title question, the range brings back a full bucket to the brim.
-Best liquid at the Chinese Vapexpo 2016
-Best Asian liquid at the Moscow Vapexpo 2016
-Best mint and menthol at the Vapexpo in Poland 2016
-Second place of the Fruity at Vapexpo 2017
-Better fruit at Birmingham's Vapexpo 2017
I propose to stop there the praises and to make you two remarks which did not have to escape you following this: I did not know that there was so much of Vapexpo !!!! And that the countries mentioned above assume their sides "Guilty Pleasure". And yes, do not we say in our country of mouth and fine aromas that when you want to smash your face, a good little Malaysian juice does the trick? But shh, do not say it too hard etc ..
In short, this Fizzy arrives in a beautiful imitation iron can of drink with, inside, a plastic vial whose opacity is white. As it is a vial of 0mg / ml of nicotine, it meets the standards demanded by our country. It is of a total capacity of 65ml but you will have only 55ml of juice boosted in aroma. We are on a vape that must be seen and a boost of aroma so the 30 / 70 PG / VG is a good for this kind of product.
The price is 24,90 € in most shops. In view of the packaging, I find that it is a tariff that is in agreement with the totality that is proposed to us (box, flask, capacity).
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It's 0mg / ml of nicotine so you have to type in the light security level for information. Nevertheless, I see some things that I am not used to seeing for this kind of conditioning with this rate of nicotine and that's nice.
The company Mohawk & Co exists since 2012 with a more professional evolution from 2015. Have they asked the right questions to be able to look at the export by wanting to be as straight and square as possible? Or is it a gift of fate that will only work the space of a butterfly wing flap? Reply to the next Paris Vapexpo because the others, I do not go because I do not like to fly. If the good God had wanted us to steal, he would have made us no wings?!?!
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Fizzy range has won several awards around the world so the transport box and the bottle will remind us in case we have the Dora syndrome (reference to the World of Nemo).
But, the coherence of the name of the liquid, the drawn flavors and the general color work in the same direction and we catch the information we need to validate the design as much from a practical aspect as from an aspect reflection of palatability.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Menthol, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"Wild Berries" -> Wild, I feel it. A good self-respecting Malaysian e-liquid has to have a certain freshness rate and that's the case here. We are on a koolada that is present but not enormously as can be well known in this kind of production. At the limit, it could serve as a test to know if you can make you with this kind of feelings.
Then the berries, it does not have monstrous quantities. The two obvious aromas are cherry and raspberry. They are well written taste and we feel in the mouth that there is boost there but I expected an avalanche of overdose and I must admit that this is not the case. Although it is in a family of confectionery that it is necessary to see this cherry and this raspberry, they are not on vitamins. A good liquid sweet lollipop type.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Ivogo Flygone / Royal Hunter / Hadaly
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Malaysian liquids are made to send the juice if you can say so get out your best drippers or rdta with montages of crazy. The important thing is to have a white steam coat that includes the user and the room in which it is located.
This Fizzy Wild Berries promises to make you invisible because its thick clouds will allow you to play hide and seek or "Find me Batman, I'm in the closet."
- Recommended Moments of the Day: All afternoon during the activities of everyone, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.32 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
This Fizzy Wild Berries is a good representative in its category and it pays tribute to its country of origin. We feel that we are in chemical good chemical but it is well made and well defined in its various calculations. Because yes, Mossieur, even an e-liquid that we vape in secret because Bouhhhhhh ... .. must have a very precise specifications on a lot of levels and the percentages of mixing in the bathtub are less and less present in our environment.
In any case, what I see of this e-liquid made by Mohawk & Co and how I feel about it, leaves me with a good impression. Then I'm not a little mouse on their production line. But, to be distributed in our country, there must be a multitude of candidates and places are not expandable at will so I hope that our distributors take the time to do their job framing information.
Anyway, this Fizzy Wild Berries is very nice to vaper and the range has collected many trophies that place it in the best, or even the best so unless the rewards are given so let's say, dive into the vial the winner of the 2016 and 2017 salons exotic juices.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.