Characteristics of the juice tested
- Product Name: Melba Fishing
- Manufacturer Name: Vype
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vype
- Sale price of the pack containing the capsule (s) of this E-Liquid? 6.5 €
- Category (s) of taste (s) promised by the manufacturer of this Eliquide? Fruity, Floral
- How many capsules are present in the pack? 2
- Quantity in Milliliters of each capsule contained in the pack? 2
- Price per ml: 1.63 €
- Price per liter: 1,630 €
- Juice category based on the previously calculated price per ml: Entry level for a price below 1.67 € ml
- Available Nicotine Assays: 0, 6, 12 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: Not indicated on the label
- Other possible packaging: Exist in bottle of 10 ml
Packaging of capsules
- A box is it present for this conditioning? Yes
- Is the box made of recyclable material? Yes
- Presence of an individual packaging or any other process proving that the capsule is new? Yes
- What is the material of the capsule? Opaque plastic
- Is the name of the juice WHOLESALE on the packaging of the capsules to differentiate this flavor from the others of the same manufacturer? Yes
- Do the PG / VG appear as BIG on the package, to differentiate this flavor in its PG / VG decomposition from others of the same manufacturer? No
- Does the nicotine dosage appear WHOLESALE on the packaging to differentiate this flavor in this content from others of the same manufacturer? Yes
- Does the name of Eliquide appear legibly on the capsule? No
- Does the nicotine level appear legibly on the capsule? Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The brand VYPE offers us its melba peach-flavored capsules, designed to be used with the ePen 3. The capsules are packaged in an individual package inserted in a cardboard box.
The capacity of each of them is 2ml and the nicotine level is 6mg / ml, other rates are proposed, they vary from 0 to 12mg / ml. The Melba peach is also available in 10ml vial with nicotine levels of 6 and 12mg / ml.
Available from 6,50 €, melba fishing ranks among the entry-level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of clear pictograms on the packaging of the capsules? Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the capsule packaging? Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
- Is a lot number on the package of the capsules? Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.53 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Most of the legal and safety compliance information in effect is on the package of the capsules (on the box). So we find the name and logo of the brand with the flavors of the capsules and also information on the presence of nicotine in the product, the nicotine level is well indicated.
Recommendations regarding the use of the product are present, the ingredients of the recipe are also listed. The origin of the capsule as well as that of the liquid is well mentioned. The various pictograms are present with also the relief for the blind.
We also find the lot number to ensure the traceability of the product with the date of manufacture. A phone number of a consumer service is visible. Only the ratio of PG / VG of the base and the name of the laboratory producing the liquid are absent.
On the capsules is indicated the lot number with the nicotine level.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
VYPE capsules are inserted in a cardboard box whose design is relatively simple, however the information on it is perfectly readable and accessible. The box is white with some orange sides to match the product name.
We find on the front, the logo and the name of the brand with the nicotine content, the flavors of the capsules and a photo of them. Information about the presence of nicotine is written down in a frame.
The recommendations of use, the distributor, the ingredients as well as the origin of the product are written on the back of the box, it is also there that one finds the various pictograms with the one in relief and always the data concerning the nicotine . We find, under the box, the lot number with the date of manufacture.
The two capsules are inside the box, each being in an individual transparent plastic packaging proving that the capsules are new. The two caps of the capsules are "protected" by two soft plastic caps, one to protect the connections and the other to prevent the opening of the capsule is clogged with dust.
The design is simple and the packaging is well done. It's ideal to make a smooth transition from one universe to another.
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Aromatic power: Light
- Have there been any returns of E-Liquid in the mouth since this capsule? No
- Did I like this juice ?: Good
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.4 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
From the opening of the individual packages containing the capsules one can feel a very slight fruity fragrance. The capsules have fruity and floral flavors that are perceived tastefully without any problem.
The aromatic power of melba peach is rather light, the peach is present, very sweet, naturally sweet, the feelings I would say a ripe peach. We can also guess floral notes (flower petals type) that accompany the fruity flavors until the end of expiration.
It's very sweet and it's not sickening.
Appreciation of the juice tasting
- What kind of hit did you feel? Lightweight
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Melba peach capsules have been used with ePen 3. In inspiration, the passage in the throat and the hit are quite light and we can almost guess the presence of floral flavors in the mouth.
At the end, the flavors of fishing are expressed first, a fishing whose taste is quite realistic and well perceived, it is rather sweet and naturally sweet. Then come floral flavors reminiscent of flower petals that come as grafted to those of fishing to stay until the end of expiration, where they are most felt.
The tasting is very sweet and light. The set is attractive to start the vaping.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.12 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The peach melba capsules offered by VYPE are intended for use with the ePen 3 of the same brand. The fruity and floral flavors promised by the manufacturer are very real and tastefully well perceived even if their aromatic power remains quite light.
The hit caused by these capsules is rather light, just like the rest of the composition. The peach has a good taste, fairly faithful, sweet, sweet and the floral touches are very well dosed and join relatively well with the fruity flavors of peach.
The result is a light and sweet tasting with a well-planned fruity / floral combination.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.