Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: BordO2
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We leave the side of the great castles and large wineries to discover the two star fruit of the summer in an entry-level juice. Indeed, BordO2 presents us its own version of this very common recipe.
A juice that enters the classical range, a range offered in a PG / VG ratio of 70 / 30 and that is available in 0, 6, 11 and 16 mg nicotine per milliliter.
Let's see if BordO2 has managed to put some sun in the bottle thanks to this fruity summer mix.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Our fruit basket perfectly meets the requirements of transparency and security. All information is present and you will find the leaflet made mandatory by the TPD under the repositionable label.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
As often in entry-level liquids, the presentation is simple and rather basic.
For this Apricot Peach, BordO2 is based on a label mounted on a gradient orange background with slightly pinkish shades.
The brand BordO2, recognizable at first sight thanks to its chemist's balloon, is placed in the center in a white color. Below, there is the featured perfume, the rest of the label being devoted to legal information.
It's ok and worry free.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Sweet, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: As often with this flavor, I find a little taste of peach / apricot Haribo.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.13 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Everything is in the name, peach and apricot, a mix that can not be more common, whether in the vape or in other areas. We like to combine these two typical summer fruits.
At the opening, we discover our two fruits that bind in an effluvium that reminds me of the smell of two-colored Haribo sweets. This slightly chemical smell shows that the bias will probably be more confectioner than realistic.
At the tasting, it is a peach type "ice tea" that takes the lead, it offers a sweet flavor slightly tart. Apricot arises just behind, in ambush, it brings its round and fluffy appearance, which counterbalances a little the artificial aspect of fishing.
The aromatic dosage is moderately strong, it does not fade too quickly. The recipe, without revolutionizing the genre, is balanced and rather nice to vape.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: taifun gsl version dripper
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
An entry-level liquid totally suitable for AIO primo-entry or semi-advanced kits. A vape rather wise and not too aerial.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - breakfast tea, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.97 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
This Peach-Abricot juice is a typical recipe present in many "basic" ranges. BordO2 gives us a copy that is completely correct.
The aroma peach, as often, has a rather artificial, the same taste found in iced teas or some jelly candies. He dominates the mix slightly.
The apricot, it seems more natural, sweet and very subtle acid. It allows the juice to not totally switch into the world of confectionery.
The aromatic power is of a good level, the juice does not run out too fast, which is a real good point for an entry-level fruity juice. So, this is not a revelation or a huge surprise but this juice is a real choice of reason for inexperienced vapers looking for flavors other than traditional tobacco.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.