Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: SOLANA
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.2 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.52 €
- Price per liter: 520 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
SOLANA is a French brand of e-liquid based in the north of France, it offers premium quality liquids with complex and original recipes that are made from the best international flavors. Fine juice comes from the "ready to go 10ml" range, the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 50 / 50 and the nicotine level is 6mg / ml. Fine is also available with nicotine levels ranging from 0 to 18 mg / ml. The product is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of juice. Fine is also offered in concentrate for the DIY. Displayed at a price of 5,20 €, Fine ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All applicable legal and safety compliance information is available on the vial label.
So we find the names of the liquid and the brand, the various pictograms are usually present, the one in relief for the visually impaired if located on the cap. Precautions for use with the ingredients of the recipe are also visible. Information regarding the presence of nicotine in the product is mentioned. We also find the ratio of PG / VG, the nicotine level, the optimal use-by date and the batch number which makes it possible to ensure the traceability of the product.
Inside the label are data on the instructions for use, use and storage of the product, warnings and any unwanted side effects. Finally, the name and contact details of the manufacturer are well indicated with the origin of the product, to finish an indication of the diameter of the tip of the bottle is present.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The information on the vial label is perfectly legible and clear. On the front is the illustration of a character "aristocrat of the beautiful era", the names of the liquid and the brand are listed below.
On the side of the label are the recommendations for use and the warnings with the ingredients of the recipe, the various pictograms are placed just below.
On the back of the label is information about the presence of nicotine in the product with the BBD, the lot number, the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine level.
Inside the label are the instructions for use, recommendations for storage and undesirable side effects. Also present, the name and contact information of the manufacturer.
The label has a smooth finish well done, the packaging is simple, it is correct and well finished.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Dry fruit, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Fine liquid is a "classic and gourmet" type of juice with flavors of tobacco and dried fruit.
At the opening of the bottle, the predominant smell is that of tobacco with some weak scents of dried fruits.
At the level of taste, tobacco has a good aromatic power, we are here with a tobacco type blond whose taste is fairly faithful. In the case of dried fruit, it concerns nuts, or rather a mixture of nuts whose aromatic power seems to be less pronounced than that of tobacco. This mixture is however present in the mouth, subtle flavors of hazelnuts and walnuts seem to detach a lot from the lot.
The tasting is pleasant, the liquid is not disgusting, the homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 32 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.37Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For tasting the Fine, the power has been set to 32W and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from Holy Juice Lab. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is soft, the passage in throat and the hit are average, the hit seems to be accentuated slightly at the beginning of expiration. The vapor obtained is of normal type. At the beginning of expiration we have a hit that is pronounced a little more, the flavors of blond tobacco appear, they are tastefully present, then the flavors of nuts take place by grafting on tobacco, we feel at the level Taste especially of subtle notes of nuts and hazelnuts, these flavors last until the end of the vape. The tasting is sweet, it's not sickening.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast coffee, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, Beginning of evening to relax with a drink, End of evening with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.5 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Fine liquid offered by SOLANA is a "classic and gourmet" type of juice whose main flavor of tobacco, of the blond type, is perfectly felt in the mouth with a rather faithful taste.
Concerning nuts, it is a mixture of dried fruit that has an aromatic power in the mouth but less pronounced than that of tobacco, subtle notes of hazelnut and nuts seem to get rid of it. The combination of these two flavors is quite well done and is pleasant in the mouth, the liquid is not disgusting.
We are here with a good blond tobacco with subtle gourmet touches caused by the flavors of the nut mixture.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.