Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VapoDistri
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.90 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.69 €
- Price per liter: 690 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cap equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No (Concentrated)
- Display of the nicotine dosage in bulk on the label: No (Concentrated)
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Coming from Cannes, well-known seaside resort of the French Riviera, our concentrate Extra Pueblo La Tabatière steep for several weeks, well protected from the light to offer us the best of its distribution.
Produced by VapoDistri, the frog sign (its emblem) does not just distribute the brands of others, already building a very rich catalog. If we go quickly on the long list of available materials since this is not the subject of this review, there is a significant number of references between juices already ready and those to concoct oneself (DIY).
Extra Pueblo is a tobacco macerate that I boosted to 3 mg / ml for the purposes of this evaluation, mounted on an 50 / 50 basis of PG / VG, as recommended.
Our concentrate is packaged in a glass bottle of 10 ml equipped with a glass pipette too.
The price is 6,90 € on the website of the sign, a reasonable sum for a raw material that has always paid dearly for its rarity.
The Pueblo will he make us his cinema? In any case, a tobacco insured.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No (Concentrated)
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No (Concentrated)
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: No (Concentrated)
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
A concentrate is not subject to the same rules as a finished product containing nicotine.
Of course, all the necessary information is on the bottle, such as the percentage of dilution, etc.
The macerates are, of course, natural flavors and the brand is not stingy with information even if the recipe, the extraction method and the aromas remain secret.
The glass vial is necessary because unlike synthetic flavors, pure tobacco macerates, when not yet diluted in the base, require resistant vials.
Always with the aim of protecting the precious nectar, the bottle is also tinted for a perfect preservation of the contents.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The essential is assured but it is not folichon. The aspect is obsolete, without particular research because the resources are more devoted to the container. Indeed, the glass vial is there to ensure the integrity of our concentrate and its color treatment allows UV rays to avoid their destruction work.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of: Vaporificio macerates
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Remove the combustion, its taste and its effects / mischief and you're holding a real cigarette.
What any e-liquid "Classic" and its synthetic flavors can not reproduce, you get it here thanks to the process of maceration of the leaves of the plant. We can not more realistically, the Extra Pueblo is in a category apart, that of macerates.
If the aromatic power is consistent, the recipe remains that of a light tobacco, a little in the spirit of a blond blend.
The blend is dry, devoid of any sweetening with a vegetal side that directs the casting.
The vape is pleasant, this aroma can be consumed alone or accompanied by other flavors.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Haze Rda & Hurricane Rba
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.65 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I did well to respect the recommendations of VapoDistri. The base they sent me with the concentrate is not too sweet and the 50% of vegetable glycerin are amply enough.
The recommended dilution is 15%. The steamer such as, I did not add distilled water to get all the quintessence of the potion.
For lack of time, I have not had the opportunity to mix with other flavors La Tabatière as indicated on the website but I encourage you to test, you will see, everything is well explained.
Relatively "fragile", macerates do not swell at too high powers. The absolute harvested dried leaf is delicate and is treated with respect.
Reserve accurate rendering materials that focus on restoring flavors. Very logically, a controlled air intake will be your best ally and a warm / hot steam.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a glass, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.58 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The most frequent readers of the Vapelier know it, a macerate of tobacco is to be reserved to a public of insiders.
Why ? I do not know it and especially do not understand it so much the flavor is realistic and credible compared to a cigarette.
I'm not going to risk reasoning or speculation, but if this assessment democratizes this taste category, then it will be a little bit won.
What I see with the macerated concentrates of La Tabatière is that I have much less fouling phenomena as we could meet them a few years ago. The juices concocted (at the current stage of my evaluations because I have not yet made them all) are easy to get to and they are very well vaporized.
The Extra Pueblo is no exception to the rule offering a classic tobacco, dry and devoid of any sweetness. The plant feels unequivocal and provides a great deal of credibility.
Notwithstanding an obvious aromatic presence, the aroma remains rather light that can be used alone or in combination with other flavors of La Tabatière.
Ideas, recommendations on dosages are available on the website of the southern brand that will allow you to obtain this reference. VapoDistri is a true pure player with a well-developed catalog in the different categories.
The Top Jus Le Vapelier is in any case very legitimate given the intrinsic qualities of the concentrate. Many have tried to domesticate this manufacturing process but few have succeeded. Perhaps we should see it as a reason for their confidentiality ...
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.