- Sponsor who lent the product for the review: MyVapors Europe
- Price of the tested product: 134.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: High end (from 81 to 120 euros)
- Mod type: Variable power electronics
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 60 watts
- Maximum voltage: 8
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.2
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
Goodbye Evic Supreme, this tubular mod with functions as numerous as useless and outdated look. Joyetech comes in force with this new Evic Vt. This time, it's a muscle-looking box that will delight fans of Fast and Furious, or Top Gear. The beast can go up to 60 watt, it displays a record autonomy with its 5000mah. A variable power mode and two temperature control modes one for the Ni200 and one for the titanium. I class in the high-end voluntarily because the 134,90 € are the price of the complete kit including an atomizer type Ego One mega. Without this, the price of the box only is around 109 €. We were many to expect, so is it up to our expectations?
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 47
- Product Length or Height in mms: 85.6
- Product weight in grams: 232
- Material composing the product: Stainless steel, Steel
- Form Factor Type: Classic Box - VaporShark Type
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Excellent, it is a work of art
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: Lateral near the top cap
- Fire button type: Metal mechanics on contact caouctoucouc
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 1
- Type of User Interface Buttons: Metal Adjustment Knob
- Quality of the interface button (s): Very good, the button is responsive and does not make any noise
- Number of parts in the product: 1
- Number of threads: 1
- Quality of the threads: Good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
The Evic VT sports a design definitely typed "sport auto". The quality of the paint covering the steel is just impeccable, I have rarely seen a quality of finish of this level in this sector of market. His measurements are reasonable given the 5000mah of the built-in lipo battery. Its weight is a bit high, which is explained by the use of steel for the body of the box. The ergonomics are neat, the fire button is exemplary and this unique switch that serves as +/- button is super practical. The OLED screen is very legible because it is very large as you can see in the photos.
Really Joyetech does honor to his reputation qualitatively, I found no fault with this Bumblebee (yes it's the name I gave him, I'm super original I know ...).
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: 510, Ego - via an adapter
- Adjustable positive plot? No, a flush mount can only be guaranteed through an adjustment of the positive atomizer pad if it allows it
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Good, the function does what it is for
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Resistance value display, Short circuit protection from atomizer, Display of current vape voltage, Display of current vape power , Display of the vape time since a certain date, Fixed protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Clear diagnostic messages
- Accu Compatibility: Proprietary Accus
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of used batteries: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 24
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
This box integrates all the functions that one usually finds on this type of gear namely:
- OLED widescreen display
- Indication of power, voltage, resistance measurement, coil temperature (depending on the mode chosen), and choice of charge level, puff timer or vape time.
- Overheat protection of the battery
- Short circuit protection
- Two mode temperature control one for the ni200 and one for the titanium
- Variable power mode
The variable power mode works in a classic way, it allows you to vape with resistances ranging from 0,15 to 3,5 ohms at a max power of 50W that will be reached with a resistance between 0,25 and 1 ohm. Below 0,25 the power will be limited to 40W.
For the temperature control mode, you will use resistors ranging from 0,05 to 1 ohm. You set the maximum heating temperature and the power will vary automatically during the puff. This mode in principle makes it possible to limit the risk of dry burn, to save the battery, to limit the consumption of liquid and finally to ensure a better restoration of the flavors.
The only regret here is the choice of fixed positive pin, but hey, we can not have everything and we imagine that this system can be very practical in terms of sealing in case of leakage, so Joyetech as Dicodes made the choice of the fixed pin.
So nothing superfluous: useful and functional, nothing like to please me.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? Yes
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
It is faultless. Joyetech on this point has always been exemplary. A slight lack of originality is sure but on the contrary a complete kit well presented. This kit includes the box, a mega mega clearo of 4ml, two resistance ni200 and a titanium, a power adapter, a USB cable and care silicone. In short there will be nothing to buy more to start except the juice.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Not applicable, the battery is only rechargeable
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
It is also one of the great qualities of this box, its use is very simple. We still have the five click system to get started. To enter the setting, we will 3 clicks and we use the switch to navigate and adjust. Simple handling to block settings or to switch screensaver: you turn the switch on one side or the other depending on the action you want to do by simultaneously pressing the Fire button.
Its reasonable measurements (for 5000mah and 60W) allow you to consider a nomadic use not too complicated.
This box has many arguments to become a reference in the market.
Recommendations for use
- Type of battery used during the tests: The batteries are owners on this mod
- Number of batteries used during the tests: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A conventional fiber - resistance equal to or greater than 1.7 Ohms, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm assembly, Genesys type rebuildable metal mesh assembly, Genesys type rebuilding metal wick assembly
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? I would say all
- Description of the test configuration used: mega one mega with resistance ni200 to 0,20ohm, subtank 0,5 ohm, origen v2
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: The setup proposed by the kit is very satifaissant, and all my tests were conclusive
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.7 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
The teasing initiated a few weeks ago caused great impatience in the community. The first pictures of this Evic VT were envied: the two-colored paintings clearly inspired by the world of the sports car immediately captured the vapers eager for novelty that we are.
Then the first information about the performance is finished to make the sauce.
So when I received this box in preview, imagine my level of excitement, a real kid as my wife often says.
As soon as it came out of the box, I said to myself: "It really would have been necessary for them to do anything electronically so that I do not want it so much!"
Indeed, from the first glance, the physical quality of this box jumped to my eyes. His painting is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, even my neighbor's Goldwing carved does not have a more beautiful painting.
The assembly is in the hair, everything is perfectly adjusted, nothing exceeds it's top. With this box, Joyetech is rising to the rank of high-end producer of mass production.
I immediately put juice in the clearo with ni200 resistance and there I fired. Well, the temperature management, it will take you an hour or more to apprehend it, you have to find its bearings, but once it's done ... what to say? It's really good. The box is very responsive, the vape is smooth and once your vape temperature found it's happiness. It is clear that in the coming months, we will all get into this heating control, it is still an optimal mode of vape for rendering and security.
Joyetech is strong with this box and the reputation of reliability and reliability of this manufacturer should finish convincing you. Me, perso, it's done, this Evic VT joins my list of projects to buy (by the way if it continues, will really have to consider a lottery win, an inheritance or a big increase which I think has as much probability of arriving that the lotto).
Thanks to MyVapors Europe for this loan in preview.
Looking forward to seeing you, see you soon and have a good time.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.