- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: My Vapors
- Price of the tested product: 134.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Luxury (over 120 euros)
- Mod type: Variable power electronics
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 60 watts
- Maximum voltage: 8
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.1
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
The Evic-VT announces the color! Temperature control on resistive Ni200 or titanium wire, 60W raw power, a shoot from 0.15 ohms in khantal / Nichrome and 0.05 resistive Ni200 / titanium. The Evic-Vt wants his piece of cake.
Does it happen? I suggest you discover in these few lines.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 47
- Product Length or Height in mms: 85
- Product weight in grams: 249
- Material constituting the product: Stainless steel, Steel resulting from a specific work
- Form Factor Type: Classic Box - VaporShark Type
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? Yes
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Can do better and I'll tell you why
- Fire button position: Lateral near the top cap
- Fire button type: Mechanical plastic on contact rubber
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 2
- Type of User Interface Buttons: Metal Adjustment Knob
- Quality of the interface button (s): Excellent I love this button in every way
- Number of parts in the product: 1
- Number of threads: 1
- Quality of the threads: Very good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 3.2 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
The Evic here in its livery "cool black" is a real success on the aesthetic level. Indeed, at first glance, we can not help but think about American muscle cars.
The quality of paint is bluffing. The brilliant black contrasts well with the red bands at the Starsky and Hutch (...) and the applied varnish gives a beautiful depth of color to the whole.
We would almost regret the chrome top cap but the chrome is also part of the muscle car.
You will understand, the aesthetic is for me a faultless. (still need to like the vintage ...)
The switch is more responsive although a little too "clicky" to my taste and the dial very convenient to use.
Its only small flaw is the attachment of the battery in the body of the box. Indeed, it feels slightly move in it.
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a spring.
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Excellent, the chosen approach is very practical
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Resistance value display, Short circuit protection from atomizer, Display of current vape voltage, Display of current vape power , Display of the vape time since a certain date, Fixed protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Variable protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Clear diagnostic messages
- Accu Compatibility: Proprietary Accus
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of used batteries: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Mini-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 25
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
Box well thought out and easy to use.
- OLED display
- Indication of the power, the voltage, the value of your resistance, the battery level (or a puff meter as useless as necessary ...), the control mode chosen (variable power or variable temperature).
- Overheat protection of the battery
- Short circuit protection
- Large click wheel from left to right for navigation between menus and power setting.
The variable power mode is the mode that everyone knows. The power is regulated from 0.1 to 60W and the box accepts resistances between 0.15 and 3.5ohms.
On resistors between 0.15 and 0.24ohm, the box will only send 40w at maximum and 50w at resistances between 0.25 and 1ohm. To take full advantage of the 60w, you will need to make resistance above 1ohm.
For the temperature control mode, the box will accept resistances from 0.05ohm. Here is no need to put the box thoroughly, the regulation will automatically vary the power depending on the temperature of your resistance. No more dryhits!
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? Yes
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
Very complete conditioning. In addition to the box, we are entitled to a silicone skin for the protection of this one, an 1A wall charger plus its USB cable and an atomizer of the Ego One series, here in mega version. To know what this atomizer is worth, I invite you to read these two reviews on the kit Ego One:
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an external jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Not applicable, the battery is only rechargeable
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 4.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
Finish the multiple settings of the Supreme Evic, return to simplicity. The grip is very good, the fire button falls under the thumb without creating discomfort. The apprehension of the menu is simplified thanks to the click wheel.
The 5000mah of the integrated LiPo battery offers a very comfortable range. An outdoor weekend is easily possible without lugging in the bag and charger. In addition, charging by micro USB is most convenient for charging the box (compatible with cigarette lighter adapters and other PC USB ports)
In addition to all these good things, the Evic-Vt offers a perfectly smooth vape.
Would one have touched the Holy Grail?
Recommendations for use
- Type of battery used during the tests: The batteries are owners on this mod
- Number of batteries used during the tests: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A conventional fiber - resistance equal to or greater than 1.7 Ohms, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm assembly, Genesys type rebuildable metal mesh assembly, Genesys type rebuilding metal wick assembly
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Nothing does it, all the atomizers will pass on this box
- Description of the test configuration used: Ego one mega with Ni200 head and titanium, Subtank mini a 0.5ohm and Mephisto v2 a 0.17Ohm
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: With the Evic-Vt it's like you like
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.3 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
What? Evic? Again? These are the thoughts that came to mind after the official announcement. Well, that nay, we erase everything and we start again!
What we propose today Joyetech is no longer a dubious tube stuffed with options as useless as a boil on the right buttock of a supermodel.
No more screens of 19 "where we can put the photo of Medor in the bottom of the screen.
The Evic-Vt changes completely. Proposed this time in box format (it is "trendy" at the moment ...) it is equipped with a large screen Oled very clear information essential.
Everything is well placed, from the shoot to the dial.
With a comfortable 60W power and camel range thanks to an integrated LiPo battery from 5000 mAh, the Evic-Vt will be your ideal companion for all your outings.
Also at home in the weekend in the countryside, far from any electrical nuisance that around the paddocks of a racing circuit in which your box will not go unnoticed thanks to the colors "Racing" of the range. (Hey, Sebastien Loeb, give me back my box!)
The Evic-Vt announces the color and holds it! She stands out as a serious underdog against Vaporshark and other Sx mini.
Thanks to MyVapors Europe for this loan in preview.
Looking forward to seeing you, see you soon and have a good time.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.