Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Eliquid France
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.5 Euros
- Price per liter: 500 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
With the Enjoy, Eliquid-France takes us to unknown territories. The simple reading of the recipe is a promise I can not wait to discover the outcome.
Last product of the Premium range that I have the opportunity to test in its entirety, Enjoy presents itself to us in its simplest device, as it was to be in the Garden of Eden. A glass bottle packs a liquid of a beautiful amber color as Eve has packed Adam with his apple story. The informative notes scroll to attention, many and clear. The manufacturer plays transparency and it is auspicious when you approach a stranger.
Available in 0, 6, 12 and 18mg / ml of nicotine, Enjoy is an 50 / 50 in ratio PG / VG. A good thing to rake wide, from the beginner to the confirmed vaper through the flavor-chaser. The ingredients are USP quality, demonstrating that the Pharmlux laboratory, which chairs the destinies of Eliquid France, does not mess with its components.
Now that the scenery is set, let's see if we are protected from the snake ...
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The vile creature, synonymous if there is insecurity, is not at the rendezvous. Because the brand does not joke, and far from it, with security.
DLUO, lot number, name and contacts of the lab (even if I preferred a phone number or a mail to a postal address), many pictograms and clear, raised triangle for the visually impaired, necessary warnings and recyclable packaging are as much heavy weapons against the TPD and for the safety of the vape ... It's the quinté in the order!
Made in Charente-Maritime, the product does not forget to be practical with a glass pipette with fine beak, ideal to fill any atomizer. Well, now that the tour of the owner is done and that the evil reptile has taken his legs to his neck (or the opposite as a snake ... eh), we attack the examination of the body.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Well, belt level, my good sir, we're more on a BX than on an Aston Martin ... The designer is definitely in the background when distributing budgets that day.
The packaging is practical, common but yet exceptional in this price range. Which makes it all the better. Indeed, an Aston Martin is beautiful, there's no picture. But the price is virtually enough to annoy the coolest bankers. Here, it's the same, we just have a packaging that is a credit to the product and its amazing price / quality ratio. No frills, no genius but honest.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Fruity
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise but it is successful
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
It's time to taste the fruit of the tree of knowledge.
The first puff takes on a mouthwatering fruit of water. It is a melon, sweet but not very sweet. The realism is interesting even if we could have wanted something a little cooler. Then, a wave of shock creeps on your taste buds in the person of a licorice that will wick your mouth permanently.
At the expiration, a line of subtle softness joins the leading pack. It is grenadine, sweet and pleasant. I guess, more than I see it, mixed with the gooseberry, although no acidity comes to disturb this moment of sweetness. Its good.
At the end of the mouth, liquorice regains its rights and lasts long enough, square root of the strange equation of the Enjoy.
The recipe is effective and well dosed because the liquid knows how to remain soft while being little sweet and the originality of the tandem melon-licorice seduces more than it surprises. A fluid that tames quickly and vape on the length without problem.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Igo-L, Cyclone AFC
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.7
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Good performance in power and temperature. While climbing, one takes a little more licorice while the opposite favors the melon. In both cases, the grenadine-gooseberry exhalation remains perceptible. More prosaically turned to atomizers typed flavors or even clearomiseurs non sub-ohm, the juice is at ease everywhere. Steam is abundant for 50 / 50, very white and the hit is average. But who's on the bow for a hit?
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during everyone's activities
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.37 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Eve? It's been ten minutes since this damn phone rings, you could answer instead of making glances at the postman to the postman!
No way to be quiet ...
Enjoy does not betray his word. It is an original juice that values each of the aromas that compose it. The fault probably a recipe well seen and well done and a certain risk taking on the choice of ingredients. But it pays because the result is interesting, very pleasant to vape and it will delight in my opinion all lovers of water fruits by its rebellious appearance with liquorice and the fleeting but reassuring presence of grenadine at expiration.
A good number, friendly and addictive.
With that, I leave you to your tasting, I'm going to recount my ribs. Eveeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.