Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: BordO2
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The BordO2 Classic range is no less than thirty flavors intended primarily for new vapers but not only ...
Why ? Because the juices of this category have always been more fluid fluids, simpler and evolving perfectly in materials with smaller resistances so typically starters kits judiciously offered to first-time buyers.
This clientele is also more in quitting smoking in search of complex tastes and "worked", the taste buds are not yet completely detoxified tobacco.
Yes, but now, the vape is democratized, like everything else.
Today's customer is more demanding and this taste category is no longer satisfied with offering only unique flavors (mono flavor) or tasteless juices.
Logically, the creator of Bordeaux potions was not mistaken and this range which was formerly in 80% propylene glycol (the flavor enhancer) is now composed of 70% PG and 30% VG.
If our potion of the day El Gringo is a mono-flavor, we will see later that these ranges of access have evolved well.
The vials are in 10 ml of PET plastic and the products are based on four values ranging from nicotine-free to 6, 12 & 16 mg / ml.
The rate generally found is: 5,90 €.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The presence of distilled water and alcohol is not mentioned by the labeling, I deduce that the potion is devoid of it.
Regarding the logo with the skull, remember that it is mandatory in the case of an e-liquid 6 mg / ml but that its dosage is much lower than the caffeine contained in a cup of espresso while the effects are comparable.
All the items of our protocol being perfectly informed, the maximum note is acquired.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The essential is done at the level of flaconing. Nevertheless, knowing the brand and knowing what it is visually capable on its various communication media, I am inevitably disappointed ...
The impression of "quick done" and a rough result do not change my perception.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Coffee
- Definition of taste: Coffee
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: A Coffee, what else?
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Nose and taste buds are in unison, El Gringo is a coffee potion whose name could not lie.
The flavor is well transcribed by BordO2 flavors and the "little black" is credible.
Not too strong, not too bitter, the whole is rather sweet but not devoid of a certain character. Nevertheless, I hesitate, if it seems to me to perceive a dominant Mocha, I would choose gladly for a mixture Arabica and Robusta coming from South America.
The aromatic power, as the presence in the mouth are of value in the average. Needless to say, the dress is very pleasant.
If, usually, I feel a bit of weariness in the coffee flavors, the quality of the aromas of this recipe allowed me to override. At the time of writing, the 20 ml received for this evaluation have been closed for a long time.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Maze, Melo 4 & PockeX
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Once is not custom, I liked this juice on dripper. Yet it is rare for such a ratio of PG / VG.
Nevertheless the El Gringo is perfectly at ease in the devices of atomization and the clientele targeted by starter kits.
Personally, I appreciate this type of warm / hot steam recipe.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All Afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Like many other potions, the "coffee" flavor is one of the must-haves of many catalogs of vaping manufactures.
BordO2's El Gringo des Bordelais holds its rank in beautiful fashion thanks to quality aromas.
We could imagine a quality a little below and aromas boosted by a majority PG but it is not so.
The conso-vapers is treated with respect and this reference of a range yet access, enjoys a high level.
A soft, slightly sweetened coffee, with a slightly dominant Moka flavor, is a good way to gently quit smoking.
As usual, health and safety topics are treated perfectly ... all you have to do is find a reseller - which should not be too difficult - near you to form an opinion and especially add a line to your allday favorites.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.