Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Roykin
- Price of the tested packaging: 16.90 Euros
- Quantity: 30 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.56 Euros
- Price per liter: 560 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: No. The integrity of the information on the packaging is therefore not guaranteed
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.18 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We do not present Roykin, it is one of the great French brands. Roykin started with a mono flavor range. But market directions have pushed the brand to embark on the realization of more complex juices.
The first of these complex ranges was the Legend line. This range of tobaccos refers to great characters.
A range that wants class, it comes in 30ml glass bottle with pipette cap, I note in passing the absence of seal tamper. Offered in 0,6,11, 16, 19 mg / ml nicotine, this wide selection, the 60PG / 40VG rate and the variation around tobacco tell us that the Legend targets a wide range of amateur vapers of the genre.
The price places this product at the entry level, but it is however clear that the presentation suggests to us that it wishes to rank on the side of the mid-range.
Revolucion, no need to rack your brains to guess the character who inspires El Comandante, plus the photo I chose should give you a clue about the type of tobacco being honored.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Our El Comandante overturns the schemes but respects the standards in force in France with regard to e-liquids. Roykin, like all major brands, left nothing out. Composition, pictograms, symbol in relief, conso service, lot number and expiry date. All is perfectly up to standards, there is nothing wrong.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The juice presentation of the Legend range is in the sober bling bling. It's contradictory you'll tell me. So here is my theory, I have a black label, framed by a silver edging. The logo of the brand proudly stands on the top of the label, it is also silver, just like the name of the product which is in the center. A bas relief also silver, then to conclude, the name of the range ... also silver color.
The presentation could be sober, but the money on all floors is bling bling.
So I think Che would not have been very sensitive to this presentation. But compared to the range and the price is still very correct.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Woody, Vanilla, Cigar Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Vanilla, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: I have few references in this type of tobacco, it's not really my cam.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"Vape is the revolución."
A sweet and vanilla cigar, revolutionary.
A vanilla and sweet cigar, revolutionary.
So here I am, I'm not a fan of cigar tobacco. But I can recognize a good juice of this type. The El Comandante is built on a solid cigar base but not too heavy (I said not too heavy, but not light either). This sweet cigar is associated with a subtly creamy vanilla. It's not great gourmet, but frankly it's not bad, especially in punctual use.
In any case the theme is respected, although I do not believe that Guevara was very gentle.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Tsunami double Clapton coil
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A good warm to hot steam will be perfect for the basic tobacco flavor, however, be careful not to go too high, because the vanilla could lose in flavor.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, Early evening to relax with a drink, End of evening with or without herbal tea, The night for the insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.19 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
"Aqui queda the clara
The transparent transparency
From you querida presencia
Comandante Che Guevara
Astra siempre Comandante "
Che is also a great source of inspiration, he personifies the spirit of revolt. So I will not make any controversy here about this colorful character, whom many show as an emblem on their T-shirt (it seems that the man was far from the romantic hero that we made).
To personify this war chief does not need to look for noon to fourteen, a cigar base seems unavoidable.
By choosing a recipe that combines character and sweetness, on a good cigar base Roykin makes a good choice. Thus this juice can not only please the devotees of Havana, but it can also appeal to more classic tobacco lovers.
So no it's not revolutionary because the vanilla cigar still feels warm, but it is well done and very nice, and the price / quality ratio seems to go.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.