- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: Youvape
- Price of the tested product: 179.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Luxury (over 120 euros)
- Mod type: Variable power electronics and temperature control
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 200 watts
- Maximum voltage: 9
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.1
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
With the deserved success of ESquare and EPetite both equipped with the famous DNA40 v5, Lost Vape is back this time with a box more muscular since equipped with the latest chipset date Evolv, the aptly named DNA200.
The EFusion is therefore directly in line with its previous brand sisters keeping the same design but muscling its attributes.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 60
- Product Length or Height in mms: 85
- Product weight in grams: 230
- Material composing the product: Aluminum
- Form Factor Type: Classic Box - VaporShark Type
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Excellent, it is a work of art
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: Lateral near the top cap
- Fire button type: Metal mechanics on contact caouctoucouc
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 3
- Type of User Interface Buttons: Metal Mechanics on Contact Rubber
- Quality of the interface button (s): Excellent I love this button in every way
- Number of parts in the product: 1
- Number of threads: 1
- Quality of the threads: Excellent
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
Unlike its little sisters, Efusion does not have a door or other battery door.
Indeed, being equipped with a Lipo soldered PCB chipset, no need to replace it.
Which gives the box a completely smooth block effect of the most beautiful effect.
But Lost Vape still planned a hatch hidden behind a carbon plate used to decorate the box in case of change of LiPo for X reasons.
The latter being held by four screws, you will first have to remove the carbon plate to reach them.
- Type of chipset used: DNA
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a spring.
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Excellent, the chosen approach is very practical
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Resistance value display, Short circuit protection from atomizer, Display of current vape voltage, Display of current vape power , Fixed protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Variable protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Temperature control of the resistors of the atomizer, Supports the update of its firmware, Adjusting the brightness of the atomizer display, clear diagnostic messages
- Accu Compatibility: Proprietary Accus
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of used batteries: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? No, nothing is planned to feed an atomizer from below
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 23
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Excellent, there is no difference between the requested power and the actual power
- Accuracy the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Excellent, there is no difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
Evolv wanted a fully customizable chipset for the end user and easily updatable.
It's done through his home software: "Escribe"
Downloadable at this address: http://www.evolvapor.com/software/SetupES.exe
In addition to the fact that we can customize the screen interface, the software will allow you to set the little onions your box and especially to keep its system up to date.
For the rest, the menus of the box are almost the same as his little sister at 40w.
A simple grip and a classic use all for a vape of quality.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
Come on, I'm going to quibble a bit because we have to find some flaws in EFusion.
If the package is relatively complete, it would have been desirable to have a manual translated into several languages including French and a small cover to avoid skinning your beautiful.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Not applicable, the battery is only rechargeable
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
Despite its size and overweight, EFusion benefits from a good grip. Its weight 230gr is not a handicap because it is well distributed and above all, many competitors with a lower weight empty batteries become heavier once equipped.
The temperature control mode, it seems better managed, this is certainly due to a control frequency revised upward.
As for menus and different settings, do not worry. There are many groups and forums on the web talking about the chipset and its companion software.
It is also possible to pass it in French thanks to the work of some volunteers of the group DNA200 France that I encourage you to visit:
But you will still have to respect some rules with this box. By the very fact that its power source is a LiPo, a type of accumulator known for its chronic instability ... (not anxiolytics will not solve the problem).
You will have to be rigorous on the loads of your box, the LiPo do not support the discharge.
Avoid the maximum shocks. In case of a fall, do not rush on your precious but wait a few minutes to see if a degassing is not in progress. The LiPo does not like to be jostled violently.
And do not try disassembling if you do not know what you are doing. LiPo does not have a "rigid" frame, as can have an 18650 battery, it will be very easy to pierce with the consequences that can be imagined.
Recommendations for use
- Type of battery used during the tests: The batteries are owners on this mod
- Number of batteries used during the tests: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A conventional fiber - resistance equal to or greater than 1.7 Ohms, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm assembly, Genesys type rebuildable metal mesh assembly, Genesys type rebuilding metal wick assembly
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? No rules, it's as you wanted.
- Description of the test configuration used: Aeronaut and Hurricane with different coil has different value.
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: No rules, it's as you wanted.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.8 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
It was a Chinese brand that wanted to shine by leaving quality products and equipped with the best: Lost Vape.
For this it was necessary to invent a unique design, the ESquare was born.
With the commercial success of the latter, the EPetite was born, still in the same aesthetic line but with dimensions revised downwards since this time embarking only one battery.
Riding on this success and taking advantage of the release of the new version of the Evolv chipset, it will not be long before the EFusion was born. A box remaining in the stylistic signature of the brand but this time shipping a muscular chipset, all powered by the battery of high power that is the LiPo.
If the latter can be scared by its fragility and ease to ignite at the slightest shock (yes I know, it's scary), Evolv has managed to contain a know mix of firmware and other microprocessor the passion of this concentrated energy .
There will be some precautions to take to maintain the integrity of the latter.
In terms of design, it will be possible to give your EFusion to your wardrobe as the colorful variations are numerous.
The EFusion is, in addition to being a very good box, a superb stylistic creation that will leave no one indifferent.
Once again Lost Vape hits hard with EFusion!
Thank you Youvape our sponsor for the loan of this box "haute couture"
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.