- [/ if] Price of the tested product: 99 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: High end (from 81 to 120 euros)
- Mod type: Electronics with voltage and variable power
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 30 watts
- Maximum voltage: 6
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.5
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
A mod box definitely look out of the ordinary, to see in detail!
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 60
- Product Length or Height in mms: 120
- Product weight in grams: 283
- Material composing the product: Steel
- Type of Form Factor: Box flat - type Emech
- Decoration style: Universe movie
- Quality of decoration: Medium
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? Yes
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: Lateral near the top cap
- Fire button type: Metal mechanics on contact caouctoucouc
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 2
- Type of UI Buttons: Touch
- Quality of the interface button (s): Medium, the button makes noise within its enclave
- Number of parts in the product: 3
- Number of threads: 2
- Quality of the threads: Good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 2.6 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
Discovery of E-Mech. At first glance, the look detonates, we like or do not like, clearly.
At the fire button, it is correctly placed, easily used for left-handed as right-handed.
There are also two touch buttons to manage options, lock or trigger gadgets (switch powerbank function and ... flashlight!).
Unfortunately and depending on the outfit, it is possible unintentionally to unlock, activate the lamp ... in short not practical.
Another bizarre detail and a shame: this mod has two screens, one OLED control of a correct quality and the other, serving only to display the logo of the brand with LCD quality! Why not bet on the best quality and kept a single control screen more qualitative? Pity…
Finally last detail that can be important, this mod with accu weighs almost 300 grams!
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: Ego
- Adjustable positive plot? No, a flush mount can only be guaranteed through an adjustment of the positive atomizer pad if it allows it
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Medium, the locking system chosen is not reliable
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Resistance value display, Short circuit protection from atomizer, Reverse battery polarity protection, Display of current vape voltage , Display of the power of the current vape, Display of the vape time of each puff, Clear diagnostic messages, Indicators of operation
- Accusability: 18650
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of batteries supported: 2
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? Output of more than 2 A
- Does the mode offer other functions? Lighting
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? No, nothing is planned to feed an atomizer from below
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 22
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
So we find ourselves here with a lot of options available, some more gadget than others but in summary, this mod is well supplied and can offer impressive autonomy with the support of two batteries.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? Yes
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
Nothing to say about the conditioning, done in a clean and complete way, we have a manual explaining each feature, impeccable.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
In terms of everyday use, no problem to report.
Just get used to the touch and access to the menu via 3 clicks and not 5, a shot to take simply.
Recommendations for use
- Type of batteries used during the tests: 18650
- Number of batteries used during testing: 4
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A conventional fiber - resistance equal to or greater than 1.7 Ohms, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm assembly, Genesys type rebuildable metal mesh assembly, Genesys type rebuilding metal wick assembly
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? All atomizer
- Description of the test configuration used: Most often on a Russian with a resistance to 2 ohms
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: Ideally a rebuildable, but this mod will handle any consumer clearomizer well.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.1 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
Dovpo offers here its mod box capable of hosting 2 batteries in 18650 format. With a chipset to go from 3 to 30W and up to 6 volts, the E-Mech says it can trigger atomizers whose resistance can go up to 0.5 ohms.
In terms of look, it must definitely hang, handling is special but relatively intuitive, however the weight of around 300 grams may discourage more than one user. The screens and buttons are relatively well placed, however the touch can be a shame because it allows both to unlock but also to turn on the flashlight (funny accessory is by the way) and can if we do not attention where we put our hands, or in other words when we vape, edit the parameters and put a little souk.
At the packaging level, we have everything in place, qualitative box and complete manual and didactic, commissioning and use of features is a breeze.
Dovpo thinks of everyone by also offering eGo and 510.
The mod can be charged in two ways, either via a micro USB jack or simply by removing the protective cover and charging or even the batteries which, although more restrictive, greatly accelerates the charging speed.
In use, there is no real problem, the mod is reactive, the power or the voltage delivered is right, nothing to say.
Overall I was satisfied with this product, it works well without offering a crazy experience. Very heavy, rather bulky, I much prefer to keep it at home rather than board everywhere despite its enormous autonomy. The manufacturer could have reviewed some details in order to perfect it and make its daily use much more pleasant.
I recommend for the quality of the chipset, I recommend for those who wants mobility.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.