Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: ZAP JUICE
- Price of the tested packaging: 18.9 €
- Quantity: 50ml
- Price per ml: 0.38 €
- Price per liter: 380 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: No
Vapelier's note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Zap juice is an English brand of e-liquid that designs its juices in Manchester. Dragon Fruit Liquid is from the Aisu range. The Dragon Fruit is packaged in a soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 50ml of product, the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 30 / 70, the nicotine level is 0mg / ml.
The addition of nicotine booster is possible because the bottle can accommodate up to 60ml liquid, moreover the liquid was provided with a bottle of nicotine salt to boost the juice.
The Dragon Fruit is available from 18.90 € 50ml it ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Regarding information on legal and security compliance in force, not all data is available. No information about the batch number to ensure the traceability of the liquid or even the name of the laboratory manufacturing the juice, moreover, the nicotine level is also absent, normal you say?
E-liquids in 50ml should not be nicotine (TPD requires) but it is customary to see the bottles of this capacity "0mg / ml". However, we find the name of the liquid and that of the range from which it comes, the product capacity in the bottle is well indicated, the ingredients are visible with the information on the precautions for use and the deadline for optimal use. .
We also see the origin of the juice, the rate of VG of the base, the pictogram for less than 18 years as well as the logo of the brand, the coordinates and contacts of the consumer service are present.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Dragon Fruit is packaged in a soft plastic bottle that can hold up to 60ml of product. The bottle is completely covered with rather fine paper as a label.
The dominant colors are red and mauve and stick perfectly to the flavors of the liquid. On the front face are the logo and the name of the range and below it is the name of the liquid with the capacity of product in the bottle.
On the back of the label, we find the ingredients with information on precautions for use in multiple languages, contact information and contacts of the manufacturer.
Also present, the pictogram relating to people under 18 years with the origin of the juice and the rate of VG. We also see the logo of the brand. Finally, on the cap, is indicated the DLUO. The packaging is quite well done, it's colorful, the information on the label is perfectly legible.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Dragon Fruit Liquid is a fruity type juice with flavors of dragon fruit or more commonly known as pitaya. At the opening of the bottle the fruity flavors of the dragon fruit are perceptible, we can also guess the sweet notes of the composition, the smell is quite sweet and pleasant.
At the taste level, the juice is rather sweet, the aromatic power of the fruit of the dragon is present, the taste sensations are here with a kind of cactus very slightly fruity and acidulous, juicy relatively sweet.
The liquid is also very fresh and the tasting is not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.38Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For the tasting of the Dragon Fruit, I chose a power of 30W and the juice was boosted with 10ml of nicotine salts in 18mg / ml. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is light, the fresh notes of the composition are already felt, the passage in the throat and the hit are average.
On expiration, the resulting steam is quite dense, the flavors of the dragon fruit appear, a slightly sweet fruity cactus in the mouth and then the tangy appearance of the dragon fruit comes mixed with the fresh notes of the recipe.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.07 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Dragon Fruit liquid is a fruity juice with flavors of the dragon fruit that are really present and well felt. We are here with a kind of slightly fruity cactus having the distinction of being at once sweet, juicy, tangy and sweet. The fresh notes of the recipe are also well received and prevent the liquid from being disgusting.
The tasting is sweet and tasty or even refreshing, a good juice ideal for the summer.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.