Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Jwell
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.9 Euros
- Quantity: 30 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.66 Euros
- Price per liter: 660 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.84 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Plague, ignominy, evil eye. Death lurks with the shrieks and tears of families forever destroyed. Misfortune is in the mood of time, and in the oxygen that nourishes us. But thankfully, Dr. Vintage is here to save us ... Or at least, make sure we believe it!
Usually, a box accompanies the bottle containing the potion. This box is all black and white dressed. Thick and multi-layered, it passes the crash test of the thrown, palpated, rolled from a height of 1 meter.
The glass bottle has a pipette of the same material. The seal of inviolability is present. PG / VG indications too, despite their small size. The rate is 3mg / nicotine. It also exists in 0 and 6mg.
The price puts it in the mid-range (19.90 €) and given the surrounding product, it deserves attention.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Let's talk about the things that are noisy, finally, about the thing that's annoying, because for the rest, it passes the regulations without worry. So where did this relief pictogram go for the visually impaired ???
Given the juxtaposition of different alerts and notifications, it is amazing not to have found a place for this simple little triangle in relief! Forgotten size for a company that works with some seriousness.
Quid du: "I did not press at the right moment on the production line to add this label, because I was busy watching Martine who went up her silk stockings !!!!!
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Jwell found with this range a visual and a rather particular universe. "Items" of a world that did not have the chance to break into the collective unconscious. Who can remember the doctors (charlatans) of this period of the middle of the 14th century. This practitioner with long beak stuffed with spices and aromatic herbs was making his haphazard tour (luck!) Luck. He collected coins and functions of the credit which gave him the highest sanctity of the time.
The image used is beautiful, and the general idea of this range is very attractive. It is not enough to have a catchy and charming visual to make a good liquid. But in a search for new flavors for the consumer, the form can be a point of appeal, and this range in general, this Dr. Vintage in particular, is a good student.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Pastry, Vanilla, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: The reflection in the mirrors of the range La Parisienne and AllSaints too pronounced.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Gustatively, it's in Jwell's standards. It is in tune with the very specific sensations that this brand provides. The "patina" that covers most of the manufacturer's recipes is here.
A light vanilla cream, mixed with very light caramel too, but which manages to maintain itself without too much loss. For the stroke and on the length, it is this vanilla cream that takes over. There is a notion of gingerbread actually, but it is not violent. On the scale of values of my hand, I give 1 finger 1 / 2. It goes below the caramel, which passes after the vanilla, so not very energetic as aroma.
Cinnamon cardamom!?!? Cardamom, I do not know, but cinnamon!?!? Why not, if it's written, it must be true ...
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 17 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Igo-l
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.4
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton, Fiber Freaks
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a resistance value of 1.4Ω on a power of 17W, it sticks well to deliver its aromas. Even if some are lighter than others, they manage to keep up the pace and the more your equipment will have taken its heating, the more flavors will be at the rendezvous. Afterwards, he is labeled "Gourmand" so getting in turns does not scare him. I feel like a caramel predominance (logical) but that is, nevertheless, attenuated compared to the ration "watts / flavors".
Clearly, whether "up" or "down", it behaves so "nice boy" when it should be (in my humble opinion), more "ugly guy".
Hit not too violent, it's 3mg / nicotine, but satisfactory. And a steam delivery that is average, without much difficulty.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.12 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Some liquids from the La Parisienne range and some from the AllSaints range play or could play in the same yard. In the first place, they can only be differentiated by their packaging. Some are really twin brothers ... but of different father (you see the trick and the idea totally improbable).
Some make me think that the substitution of a flavor allows to make a particular recipe (even full) thus creating his own universe. But the redundancy at the end of tasting 2 ranges gives me the impression that only one, with a hyper atypical vision, would have enough, rather than decline, to infinity, the 3 major flavors that are described in abundance.
So, this Dr. Vintage ???? Well, if you like the range AllSaints and declination La Parisienne, it fits perfectly to the universe that is dedicated to him so why not in Allday after all. On the other hand, if you want to be surprised and want to stay at Jwell, head to the D'light range, which, for once, is quite personal and astonishing.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.