Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Olala Vape
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The good thing about Molière's verve is that it can be put everywhere and that it is classy to feed certain English-speaking conversations with typically French words or expressions.
Olala Vape creates a range based on the fact that to swing some "end of sentence" to the French makes it serious !!!! As Perceval would say: "It's not wrong". The concept is nice and allows to stand out as to present a stylistic revival in the denomination of references. This also allows to have a pool of ideas for possible future definitions that will make the basket of Olala Vape grow.
For this Déjà Vu, it is on a recipe "already seen" that engulf the creators of the potion. To do well and run at the same time, the packaging takes the market codes of 10ml PET. volume imposed by the legislator with respect to nicotine liquids.
For this range, which has no proper name as such, these levels are in the values of 0, 3, 6 and 12mg / ml of nicotine. Although the recipes are not basic mono aromas, the range is focused on first-time buyers and a rate of 16 see 18 eventually would be welcome. Wait and see.
The base is on 50 / 50 in PG / VG. Intelligent ratio to start in this environment and it allows to have a broad-spectrum hook-up to all consumers who would have to try the Olala Vape experience.
For information, Olala Vape has just released a packaging of the range in 50ml format also. The rate is not known to us at the time of writing this review. I think it will be in the middle of the market.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The Grand Babu-TP-iste has decided to put into practice what the reminiscence Taba-Lobby-Pharma-iste European decreed, it goes without saying that we, poor consumers, are forced to do with the passions that must offer us each "Liquidator" who respects himself.
Olala Vape begins in this very complicated sphere to put in place. Between recommendations, opinions, standards, warnings ....... A chip would be hard to find the silky back of his favorite pet !!! But the 3 creators of the brand are doing very well and even get the AFNOR certification.
Europe recommends to put the pictogram for the alert concerning pregnant women. It is to think for the next batch. A review, also, the relief indication for the visually impaired because being molded on the bottle, this is not very convincing to the touch.
This does not ruin everything else because it is readable and well distributed. They have spotted the cm² to be able to put all this in an intelligent and accessible way.
It should be noted the presence of alcohol, up to 1,40% in the composition. This is notified on the label.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The image that we give to look at Olala Vape is, from my point of view, very well brought. A beautiful little damsel that is as much surprise as communicative.
It is difficult to find an identity in the middle of the vape (or elsewhere). For a first try, Olala Vape has found an imagery that challenges. I imagine it as a great advertising medium during a show. This will "snap his mother" as they say, (not at Molière).
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature), Sweet, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the opening, we feel the fruits and the aspect that wants to make a bubble gum. It's quite attractive. During his consumption, we are clearly on a bubble gum. Rather typed strip to unroll than Malabar. It is sweet on the moment then this aspect fades as the chewing gum flavor settles.
The fruit cocktail is defined as a mixture that comes to put forward a single impression of flavor. You can recognize pineapple clearly. For others, the banana pulls its pin slightly from the basket. Regarding the mango description, it does not appear to me at all. Far from me the idea to think that the aroma is the trunk during its integration but the chopper comes from the fact that the bubble gum flavor is too overwhelming.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent Mini
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As his attitude is intended for the Allday, I walked on my Mini Snake. Having used to be in phase with a resistance to 0,60Ω on a power of 20W, the milliliters have spent beautiful days under the sun, hot limit.
The sensation of hit is not violent but 3mg / ml is not made to have a maximum of feeling. She is more of a companion and a binder of aromas. The expelled steam is one notch visually below, despite an 50 / 50 base used for the entire range.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.26 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Of course, we can use the Déjà Vu from Olala Vape in Allday. The lovers of bubble gum flavor will be delighted. He is very present from beginning to end and is a master all day long. But, for my part, I do not classify it like that in our protocol.
The explanation comes from the fact that it is a bubble gum with tropical fruits at the base. When used, fruits are present at certain levels of appearance. But, after a while, I no longer feel that, only the chewing gum effect, neutral. It is from this point of view that I prefer to advise him in an instant vape rather than a constant vape.
It does its job of bubble gum sun-kissed fruit during a tank and then move on to make your palate forget what has just been given. Then, we can come back to start from scratch after making a good "reset" taste.
Nevertheless, Olala Vape's Déjà Vu is a good liquid in his family of elastic confectionery.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.