Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquideo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € / ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable?
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for the filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of nicotine dosage in bulk on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The French brand Liquideo offers us its Bowie juice from the "Dandy" range, which combines flavors of blonde and brown tobacco with gourmand notes and the ratio of PG / VG differs depending on the chosen liquid.
The Bowie is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml. The base of the recipe is mounted on a PG / VG ratio of 50 / 50 and its nicotine level is 3mg / ml in my case. Other values for nicotine levels are available, ranging from 0 to 10mg / ml.
The Bowie is also available in a vial of 50ml at a rate of 19,90 €. The version in 10ml is proposed, it, at a rate of 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for poor visibility on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch Number Labeling: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The label on the bottle contains all the data relating to legal and security compliance in force.
The ingredients of the recipe are indicated and the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine level are also given.
Also present are the various pictograms usual relief triangle for the visually impaired and information about the precautions for use are mentioned. The indications on the presence of nicotine in the product are written in a white frame.
The batch number which makes it possible to ensure the traceability of the product and the deadline of optimal use are clearly visible. The name and contact details of the manufacturer are present with a telephone number of a consumer service. Inside the label, the instructions for use including information on possible side effects, advice for use and storage, ingredients and contact details of the manufacturer are indicated.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is consistent with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
All information on the bottle label is perfectly clear and legible.
The label of the bottle is black, we find the names of the brand, the range of which is the juice and finally that of the liquid that has a small illustration relating to the name of the juice and reminiscent of David's makeup Bowie on Ziggy Stardust. Finally, some indications concerning the flavors of the liquid are indicated.
On one side of the label are the ingredients that make up the recipe along with the precautions for use as well as the name and contact information of the manufacturer, as well as the various pictograms. On the other side, we can see the data on the presence of nicotine in the product listed in the legal white box, occupying as it should 33% of the overall area.
Inside the label is the product's instructions for use that includes information on side effects, recommendations for use and storage, ingredients and also the name and contact information of the manufacturer. An indication of the diameter of the tip of the bottle is visible. The packaging is quite simple, all the data listed are accessible, it is correct and well drawn, very in the 70's mind of the range.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of the smell: Coffee, Sweet, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Coffee, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Bowie liquid is a gourmet tobacco juice with aromas of tobacco and coffee.
All having a fairly good aromatic power, both flavors are perfectly felt in the mouth. Their intensity of taste is not exaggerated but nevertheless very present.
The tobacco is of the blond tobacco type having a rather faithful taste, the coffee is of the type "long coffee" and is therefore sweeter thanamer, it seems to be even slightly sweet.
Bowie is a light liquid, the mixture of flavors is homogeneous and they are perceived from the same block. It's nice in the mouth and not sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.37
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Bowie tasting was done using expensive Holy Fiber cotton HOLY JUICE LAB and setting the power of vape on 35W.
With this configuration, the inspiration is quite soft, the passage in throat rather light.
At expiration, the vapor obtained is of normal type. The flavors of tobacco and coffee seem to manifest simultaneously but their respective flavors are well perceived in the mouth, the mixture is balanced.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast coffee, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone , Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an Allday Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Bowie offered by Liquideo is worthy of the dandy rocker. The flavors of tobacco and coffee making up the recipe have been perfectly combined, their mixture is homogeneous.
It is a relatively soft and light juice thanks in particular to the aromatic power of the ingredients well mastered, it is present without being too intense.
The slightly sweet appearance of the recipe helps the liquid to not be disgusting. We thus obtain a juice mixing brilliantly the assembly of coffee and tobacco very pleasant in the mouth and whose tasting is quite pleasant.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.