Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: E-CHIEF
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.9 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 90%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Custarday liquid is offered by the French brand e-liquid E-CHEF, a subsidiary of FRANCOVAPE located in the Haut de France. The juice comes from the range "Fanatik" which is composed of three different gourmet liquids.
The product is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle with a capacity of 50ml of juice inserted into a cardboard box. The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 10 / 90 and the nicotine level is 0mg / ml. The addition of nicotine booster is possible because the bottle can easily accommodate 60ml of liquid.
The Custarday is available alone or in a "pack" version including a nicotine booster, both variants are offered at the same price of 19,90 € and class as well as among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All the information relating to legal and safety compliance is present on the bottle label and on the box. So we find the name of the range and the liquid, the ratio of PG / VG, the content of product in the bottle and the nicotine level.
The ingredients of the recipe are well indicated, there is also information relating to the precautions for use, the contacts of a poison control center are mentioned. The usual pictograms with the batch number to ensure the traceability of the liquid and the optimal use-by date are also present.
Finally, we also see the name and contact details of the manufacturer with the origin of the product, an indication of the diameter of the tip of the bottle is indicated.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging of Custarday is complete, it is for the test version in "pack" including the nicotine booster, it is very well done.
The bottle label has a "smooth" and "glossy" finish and all the information on it is perfectly clear and legible.
On the front side are the name of the range from which the liquid and the juice are derived with the ratio of PG / VG, the juice content in the bottle and the nicotine level.
On one side are deposited the data concerning the composition of the recipe, the precautions for use with also the lot number and the DLUO as well as the pictograms.
On the other side are the name and contact details of the manufacturer with the origin of the product.
The label of the bottle has the same design as the box, a colorful label with as "background", an illustration representing a mixture of confectionery / pastries quite well done. The whole packaging is pleasant to look at, it is complete and well finished.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Sweet, Pastry
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Pastry, Vanilla, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The Custarday liquid proposed by E-CHEF is a gourmet type juice with vanilla custard and caramel flavors.
At the opening of the bottle, the perfumes of custard are perfectly identifiable with those of caramel, the vanilla scents of custard are more difficult to perceive, the greedy aspect of the composition is very well felt.
At the level of taste, the Custarday is a fairly light gourmet liquid, the aromatic power of the ingredients is present, the cream is unctuous and light, its vanilla touches are present even if they are not too strong in taste, the caramel is also very well felt, a toffee well made and very sweet caramel type liquid or topping, the distribution of ingredients is perfect, they are all well received, only the vanilla seems to be a little "erased" by the flavors of custard .
The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.38Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of the Custarday liquid was done by adding 10ml of nicotine booster and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from Holy Juice Lab, the power set to 35W.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is quite light, the passage in throat and the hit are rather sweet, the sweet and greedy aspect of the composition is already perceptible.
On expiration, the steam obtained is dense, the flavors of the custard arrive unctuously and lightly, slightly vanilla. Then, the caramel takes its place to stay until the end of expiration, when it expresses itself best. It is relatively sweet, sweet and tastefully made.
The tasting is pleasant, sweet and light, it is not sickening.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, End of Lunch / Dinner with Coffee, All afternoon during the activities of all one everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, Night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Custarday liquid offered by E-CHEF is a gourmet type of juice whose recipe offers mouth-watering sweet flavors. The cream is unctuous and light, its subtle vanilla notes are present but quite weak in taste. The flavors of caramel are also present, tastefully very well made, they are also sweet, light and sweet and they accentuate until the end of the vape.
The greedy aspect of the composition is really real, the liquid is not disgusting. The tasting is very pleasant and pleasant, a "Top Jus" deserved for an addictive gourmet break!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.