Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: FUU
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.90 Euros
- Quantity: 15 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.66 Euros
- Price per liter: 660 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We continue our exploration of the cabinet of curiosities of the alchemist Fuu with Curculio.
Like its fellow insectious members of the same family, Curculio is a greedy on the basis of custard. By declining this category under several recipes, the manufacturer has taken a risk by betting on a range that combines only vanilla cream. No fruity fresh here, no pure tobacco, no more cocktail based on anise or mint, we are in the world of creamy. For the delight of gourmands.
The Curculio is therefore a beetle, a kind of weevil that feeds on plants. For our great satisfaction, Fuu spares us some insect-based juice to offer us a fruity variation on custard.
The conditioning is perfect. All information is aligned in good order and legibility with a special mention for the very dark blue cobalt glass bottle, which is conducive to slowing the decomposition of the e-liquid under the action of UV.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Beware the harmlessness of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
We are here in a kind of Everest of security. For not content to align all legal obligations one by one, the manufacturer has renewed all revenues for the range in order to significantly reduce the proportion of items potentially endangering health. It is a rare enough fact to be noticed. Studies follow one another and the biggest brands adapt their production in function to go towards a vape more and more safe. One word: thank you!
The liquid contains water to fluidify it and therefore make it compatible with all possible atomizers. Some will see a less. Me, I see a plus. When a juice is good, as much as it is vaped by as many people as possible.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Curiosius Curiositas arrives in a packaging of 15ml, which is far too little, this kind of juice should be available in one or two liters minimum.
The aesthetic follows the logic of range with our friend stylized weevil on a white label that recalls the paintings of insects that cruel children were fond of pinning. As I do not have any kind of friendship for animals on more than four legs, I am therefore happy and take the opportunity to admire the concept of the range through a special aesthetic but is interesting and well done.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Vanilla
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Patissier, Vanilla
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me that there are still some trails to explore in the world of custard.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Divine is the word that comes to the mouth at the same time as the first puff of steam. A haven of sweetness and flavors typed and perfectly tuned.
We take in the mouth the greenness of a mango called "Alphonso" which is, I associate with you, a mango native to India, prohibited marketing in Europe as a fruit. This mango, and here I speak well of my feelings, is exceptional. A little greenness, a lot of flavor, a taste very different from the mango that we usually eat. It is the total foot especially that is superimposed on her a very fleshy coconut that really reminds the fruit. The custard is content to give a creamy texture to all and level the temptations of acidity that could have been born here and there. Vanilla is present, but in ambush, well behind to give way to the explosion of sweetness that the two fruits generate together.
A tropical success of originality and mastery.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 18.5 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Taifun GT, Cyclone AFC
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.2
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A taste happiness to consume lukewarm. The fruity aspect does not like the temperatures too hot, the greedy aspect not liking the temperatures too cool. Prefer an assembly between 1 and 1.5Ω and a power between 15 and 20W to grasp what makes the interest of this juice: its flavor.
Any atomizer is conceivable because the liquid remains fluid. The aromatic power is consistent and only needs to be sprayed to seduce.
To tempt with a hot chocolate ...
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All After during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Curculio is a rare e-liquid. With an incredible sweetness, its taste is enchanting, a tropical mix of savants using realistic or original fruits to make a thick finish in the mouth, never disgusting and easily accommodating with any form of vape.
The whole is subtly "greedy" by the custard who weaves a carpet of welcome creaminess to serve as tatamis to the fraternal struggle of the two main protagonists.
In a nutshell: ESSENTIAL! For gourmands of all kinds and lovers of unknown taste lands. A must for fruit lovers who will remember this mango from India for a long time and the veracity of the coconut.
A Top that I grant for its seductive sweetness!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.