Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Zap Juice
- Price of the tested packaging: 15.58 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.31 €
- Price per liter: 310 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Zap Juice is a young manufacturer based in Manchester, UK. The recipes he offers us are original and, for those of the Aisu Range, fresh, even frozen. Aisu meaning "ice cream" in Japanese, this is not surprising. Today, it is the turn of the liquid Cucumber to be sifted.
This liquid is available in bottles of 50ml or 10ml. You can decorate it with nicotine salt to obtain a nicotine liquid in 0, 3 or 6mg / ml. The ratio PG / VG favors the production of steam since the recipe is mounted in 30 / 70. It should be noted that on the site of Zap Juice, each bottle comes with a bottle of 10ml nicotine salt ZAP! 18mg juice.
Cucumber is sold 15,58 € on the site of Zap Juice for the bottles of 50ml and is classified in the liquids of entry-level.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Before proceeding to decrypt the label, I must remember that Cucumber comes straight from Manchester, England. This is going to be important because, from what I've seen, not all safety and health requirements are being followed to the letter.
First, concerning the various pictograms posed, the pictogram informing minors is there, that preventing pregnant women is absent. No triangle in relief for visually impaired people either. I know that on non-nicotine juice, it's not mandatory, so we will not take it into account.
The composition of the juice is indicated in several languages, including French. Below the product's composition is the address and phone number of the manufacturer but I can not find the lot number. This is really embarrassing because if a problem arises with the product, we do not have the possibility to indicate which lot is concerned.
The Best before date is indicated on the side of the stopper, directly printed on the blister covering the stopper. But by removing this one, she goes to the trash! So it's not very wise ...
The amount of fluid is informed as well as the PG / VG ratio but the nicotine level is not indicated. Our British friends have some adjustments to make on the legal and security field. Especially at this moment ...
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The flasks of the Aisu range stick perfectly to the japonizing inspiration. Original because the blister completely encloses the bottle and its cap. This is an additional security regarding the virginity of the bottle. The name of the Aisu range is highlighted in a red circle that contrasts well with a gray and white label.
The printed patterns are traditional in Japan. The wave first, refers to the stamp of the famous Japanese painter Hokusai, and it is one of the most famous images of Japan. It is found especially on traditional kimonos. The second reason is the red-headed crane. Often represented in origamis.
A legend says that if you get to do a thousand origami cranes, you will achieve everything in your life. You guess it between the lines, I really appreciate this recipe.
Beside the name of the range, Aisu is also registered in Japanese. The name of the product, it is at the bottom of the bottle on a pale green background.
On the side, you will find the legal information written in lower case, the English flag, and the only pictogram present: the warning to less than 18 years.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the odor: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander)
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Vegetable
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
This is the first time that I test a liquid cucumber flavor in mono aroma ... It is with a little apprehension that I will proceed to the test ... I open the cap of the bottle. The smell is really that of cucumber. A cucumber just peeled, waterlogged, fresh. The smell is very realistic.
At the tasting, it's the expense that I feel first. The hit felt is normal, anesthetized not feeling cold. This freshness is striking as an icicle effect. The flavor of cucumber is there, very very realistic. A green flavor because cucumber is natural, like sticks of vegetables that can be eaten as an aperitif without the sauce.
The taste of the vegetable plant is bland, not sweet at all. At expiration, the vapor is dense.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Mix some cream, pepper, mustard with chopped chives ... No, I'm kidding! To appreciate this liquid, I think that it is necessary above all, to be amateur. The flavor of the cucumber being bland, I advocate the use of a dripper, or ato rebuildable.
On the other hand, the ratio PG / VG tells me that the liquid is thick. Pay attention to your resistances or your cotton to avoid dry hit. Regarding the opening of the airflow, the cold forced me to limit the supply of air.
This liquid can be enjoyed as an aperitif, preferably with salted dishes. or with water fruits, melon style, watermelon.
- Recommended times of the day: Lunch / dinner / All afternoon
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.84 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
I can not say that this liquid is not good. He is more than faithful to what Zap Juice announces: a cucumber on a bed of ice. The flavor of cucumber is very realistic and the ice bed is very cold. By cons, I can say that I did not like this liquid.
I like cucumber cream, with chives, shallot and a hint of old-fashioned mustard! What do you want ? I'm greedy! The raw cucumber, without being raised, it's not my thing. I find the flavor bland and at the level of the vape, I think this flavor must be accompanied. But, raw vegetable lovers will love it!
So, as my mother said, "Do not say it's not good, say you do not like it". So, have a good time!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.