- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: LCA Distribution
- Price of the tested product: 24.9 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Entry level (from 1 to 40 euros)
- Mod type: Classic drums
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: Not applicable
- Maximum voltage: 4,2V
- Minimum value in ohms of resistance for a start: 1.4Ω
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
Le Cobble Kit byAspire is rather seductive, with an original form of pebble and its activation by aspiration. It will certainly interest more than one, since in addition it does not cost very much.
This entry-level kit, made primarily for beginners in the vape, is a featherweight and at the level of its size, it is substantially the same size as a lighter.
Admittedly, the capacity of the battery is not huge, its capacity in e-liquid either, but nevertheless, everything is well proportioned to satisfy a day of economic vaping.
This mod comes in two parts, with a body for the rechargeable battery by micro USB cable and the Pod, which is tank, evaporation chamber with its resistance and drip tip, plus it is filled with the liquid of our choice.
Aspire wanted to touch all these customers by proposing different decorations on the body of this kit. Whether one is zen, retro, classic, animal or even if one has an attraction for wood, everyone will find his style. The pods are also sold separately to be able to change your aromas, in batches of 3, it will cost you that 12,80 €
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Product Width or Diameter in mms: 15.5 x 14
- Product Length or Height in mms: 78
- Product weight in grams: 34
- Material composing the product: PMMA
- Form Factor Type: Flat Box - Roller Type
- Decorative style: Zen attitude
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: Not applicable
- Fire button type: No button, Suction trigger
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 0
- UI button type: No other button
- Quality of interface button (s): Not applicable interface button
- Number of parts in the product: 2
- Number of threads: 0
- Quality of the threads: Not applicable on this mod - Absence of no screws
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Vapelier's note on quality feelings: 4.7 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
Ce Cobble AIO Kit It comes in two parts, the oval battery is composed on each side, a kind of white PMMA tablet on which gray and vaporous horizontal clouds, decorate the body (for my test model). The perimeter is metallic gray, the set does not mark fingerprints.
The upper part is dug to accommodate the pod that fits very easily. Thus the two elements assembled, the tank is no longer visible, but a window positioned on the side, allows to control the level of the liquid.
Under the window, the opening allows you to connect a micro USB cable to recharge the 700mAh battery. On the other side of Cobble, a warning light provides control of the battery charge. It lights up with each aspiration.
The design is successful, with its ergonomic shape, the Cobble can completely hide in the hand, small, it is also very light.
The Pod conceals under its black part which serves as drip tip, a resistance of 1.4Ω in Nichrome (that one can see on the photo below), the capacity of the tank is 1.8ml. It fits very well and fits perfectly with the other element.
Sometimes you have to pull a little hard to separate the parts.
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: Owner - Hybrid
- Adjustable positive plot? Not applicable
- Lock system ? No
- Quality of the locking system: None
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Protection against short circuits from the atomizer, Fixed protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Operating indicators
- Compatibility accus: LiPo
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of used batteries: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: Not applicable
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good
- Accuracy the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
The functional characteristics is above all the simplicity of use since there is no need to press a button to activate the vaporizer. Indeed the Cobble activates simply by aspiration.
Its autonomy is also very satisfactory, since it is a day without needing to recharge despite the power of the battery. However, it completely corresponds to the capacity of the tank and the resistance that is put in place.
All for a light vapor that corresponds to that of a cigarette.
This setup offers the necessary safety against short circuits and overheating, but it also allows to have a monitoring of the battery charge and that of the e-liquid reserve.
I regret, however, that there is no child protection that cuts the activation by suction. Charging by micro-USB cable is very convenient.
Basic and sufficient features when you start.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? Yes
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
The packaging is well cared for, in a box completely black, appears on top of the photo of the model present with the name of the product.
Inside, a post formed foam, protects the Cobble AIO kit, accompanied by micro-USB cable for recharging.
A complete manual in several languages is inserted in the box to provide all the necessary explanations.
There is nothing wrong, for the price, it is perfect this packaging!
Appreciations in use
- Transport facilities with the test atomizer: Ok for a side pocket of Jean (no discomfort)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Not applicable, the battery is only rechargeable
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
The Cobble AIO slips into any pocket, it is discreet and can not activate by accident, this is the advantage of activation by aspiration. Easy to use, it offers an appreciable comfort of vape with a moderate and sufficient vapor. The flavors are pretty well restored but it also depends on the e-liquid used.
The manipulations to be executed are also very simple. The pod disengages by pulling on it.
Under this pod, a rubber tab conceals an opening for filling the tank. Once filled, simply put everything back in place and wait 1 minute for the capillary imbibe. That's it, your Kit is ready to vape.
Side vape it is neither too tight, nor too aerial, Aspire to find a good compromise between the two, which remains pleasant.
The battery level display is not obvious to see, because the light only comes on when you suck, so put in the mouth. Therefore, it will be easier to see this witness when you are in front of a mirror. This is not the most practical, but it has the merit of being there.
Despite this small inconvenience is a setup that ensures its function perfectly. Reloading is fast enough, in less than an hour, this is done.
Recommendations for use
- Type of battery used during the tests: The batteries are owners on this mod
- Number of batteries used during the tests: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? A classic fiber
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? With the one provided which is the only compatible
- Description of the test configuration used: As sold
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: As sold
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.7 / 5
The mood ticket of the reviewer
Here is a setup that is perfect for beginners in the vape without changing the gestures that we had with cigarettes. Only the format changes, but at the expense of less space.
The autonomy is appreciable, the rendering steam and flavor are very correct is the ergonomics is a real asset, both in its shape and weight.
There is not much to blame for this Cobble AIO if not child safety as I said before and the light that is noticeable in front of a mirror, it's quite funny but not very practical. He also gets a Top Mod
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.