Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Pipeline Store
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.90 €
- Quantity: 3x 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.66 €
- Price per liter: 660 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
With the experience acquired in exceptional wines and spirits, it was only natural that Eric Baucher turned to vaping to extend his passion for taste and the art of making. Vape Cellar was born in 2013 and its vape maker enjoys a good reputation with tobacco juice lovers.
The catalog, although it includes a full and varied palette, remains limited. We all know that it is difficult to leave only nuggets, the brand's desire is to occupy a niche market as the “generalists” are already numerous and well established. To each his niche and his will.
The Viktor range, like before it, L'Absolu and Spirit of Absolu was patiently and carefully developed to offer us gourmet tobacco packaged in boxes of 3 vials of 10 ml.
All nicotine levels are available. Ranging from 3 mg / ml to 16 mg via 6 and 11 mg / ml all needs are covered, even a version without addictive substance being proposed.
At € 19,90 for 3x 10 ml, the price is at the mid-range level, for juices in this category and at market prices this evaluation starts under the best auspices.
Pipeline France distributes the Vape Cellar potions and it is thanks to them that we obtained them in order to deliver the expertise of the Vapelier.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Intervening alongside Green Liquides for all regulatory aspects and European compliance on the market, the result is unchallenged.
Each element is carefully checked, selected for its intrinsic qualities. The laboratory is part of a process of traceability and continuous improvement of production. The standards in force are respected to the decimal point.
Essential elements of the e-liquid as regards its gustatory quality and its value, the aromas come from Grasse, according to a very strict scientific and regulatory specifications.
Finally you have understood, like many big names in French vape, Vape Cellar does not play the sorcerer's apprentice and spares no effort to offer its customers the healthiest and safest potions possible.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The necessary resources have been invested to make this chapter a mere formality. Perfectly suited to the taste and price category of the production, the visual is classy, chic and tasteful.
No ostentatious effects, this packaging is beautiful, beauty can rhyme perfectly with discretion.
Another reason for satisfaction is the cardboard packaging. Very useful to affix the sum of legal information, it allows above all to watch over the integrity of the content of our vials.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Chocolate, Pastry, Blond Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Fruit, Pastry chef, Chocolate, Dried fruit, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Automatically the Gorilla Juice and to a lesser extent, the VDLV Reserve
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Immediately we find similarities with a very known liquid or in any case an evocation of the famous Gorilla Juice. I do not know if the vape maker deliberately decided to take inspiration from it or not but know that the Cobane is much more complex and sought after.
Where a certain alien did not really go smoothly or in delicacy, here it is as if we had entered the big kitchen instead of fast food.
As I did with the other Viktor, I have already lingered on the tobacco side because from the first opus I found something fine, rich and complex, very worked.
As usual, it is a Blend of blond tobacco. Rather sweet I imagine Virginia only a slightly robust but tasty appearance reminds me of Cavendish. Some researches allow me to note that I was not very far since an assembly of Black Cavendnish, Burley and Périque is announced.
For the gourmet part, the banana takes note. Not chemical, it is perfectly dosed so as not to crush the result. And precisely, then the notes are more diffuse to form a very homogeneous whole. Composed of cocoa bean, nuts and caramel, you will see that this set, depending on the vape material used, colors the recipe differently.
For my part, I found a record reminiscent of the presence of an old alcohol which, coming from the owner, would only have half surprised me. Only, if you follow the news Vape Cellar you certainly know that this role is assigned to the Spirit of Absolu range. So I think it is more surely the alchemy offered by these different flavors.
In any case, I appreciate his potions where it is not possible to describe the aromas in two taffes. The taste is fine, complex and sought after.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 Rda, Precisio Rta & Hurricane Rba
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A liquid of this kind respects itself and marries ideally with the lukewarm vapor of an atomizer with concentrated draft in terms of rendering of flavors.
A restrictive direct type inhalation will allow you to consider this Cobane in other aspects while remaining faithful to its taste line.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Don't pretend to be surprised, I expected this Cobane to be excellent and it is. Like the other 3 - Bacuccino, Strawbacco and Cochalto - this fourth installment is a success and this evaluation is just a formality.
Once again, the recipe is perfectly executed notwithstanding a well-known inspiration among the oldest vapers, lovers of gourmet tobacco, they will think of Gorilla Juice.
Only, if this time the creator opted for inspiration rather than creativity it is to offer us much better.
The Cobane is an assembly of tobacco, pointed, precise, which would almost suffice by itself. For the gourmet register from which the banana rises, we are in finesse. Each aroma is perfectly balanced to form a homogeneous and devilishly effective whole.
The Cobane concludes the evaluation series dedicated to the Viktor range, a range of great variety and whose richness should satisfy many consovapoteurs.
If you have read these 4 reviews you have found that they have obtained 4 Top Jus Le Vapelier, which is rarely the case for a complete collection. So yes, let's put it in perspective, on a reduced number, it's easier. However, when Vape Cellar announces taking the time, letting the juices mature and talking about a vape of excellence, these reviews only serve to demonstrate this.
Of course, not everything is absolutely to my taste. But the latter not being universal, objectivity is essential as well as this conclusion.
The potions tested by Le Vapelier come from Pipeline France and I find this integration in the catalog very logical, especially when we know the quality of certain atomizers of the brand ideally corresponding to this type of flavors and vape.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.