- Sponsor who lent the product for the review: Cig Service
- Price of the tested product: 100 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: High end (from 81 to 120 euros)
- Mod type: Variable power electronics
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 150 watts
- Maximum voltage: Not applicable
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.2
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
The features make this box an all-terrain quiet vape to cloud-chasing, with its 2 battery, you'll have something to see coming;
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 25
- Product Length or Height in mms: 102
- Product weight in grams: 242.5
- Material composing the product: Aluminum, Brass, PMMA
- Form Factor Type: Classic Box - VaporShark Type
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Medium
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: Lateral near the top cap
- Fire button type: Metal mechanics on contact caouctoucouc
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 3
- Type of User Interface Buttons: Metal Mechanics on Contact Rubber
- Quality of the interface button (s): Excellent I love this button in every way
- Number of parts in the product: 2
- Number of threads: 1
- Quality of the threads: Excellent
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
Let's start our journey at the level of quality. The buttons are perfect no noise, they do not move in their locations. The OLED display is clear, spacious and very well thought out. The black color will probably tend with time to fade or even leave. We would have appreciated a better holding of the painting.
Her 242.5g do not make her a featherweight, but it forgives her very easily, it's a bit of the reverse of the great autonomy she offers us.
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: 510, Ego - via an adapter
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a thread adjustment.
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Excellent, the chosen approach is very practical
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Resistance value display, Battery polarity reversal protection, Display of current vape voltage, Display of the power of the current vape, Supports the update of its firmware, clear diagnostic messages
- Accusability: 18650
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of batteries supported: 2
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Yes
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Is the recharge function pass-through? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 25
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy the output voltage at full charge of the battery: -
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 3.8 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
The T8 is clearly a very large box, let's look at what it has in the belly.
It loads 2 batteries, the outfit only makes it better because 150W must be kept. It has almost all possible protection, and the hood magnets are very effective. You will not be able to put the lid in the wrong direction, otherwise it will be repulsive and impossible to close the lid. The box stops if the temperature exceeds 54 ° C which is a very good point. On more than a week of tests I have never exceeded 36-37 ° C.
We regret the lack of USB charging capability for a box of this caliber. Micro USB connectivity is only used to make updates.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
We see in this packaging, a packaging very well thought out, the wood effect is very fashionable at the moment, it does not detract from the charm of the box.
Open the box and at each location you will find an accessory. Are present well wedged in the rigid foam: a retractable micro usb cable that you will use only to make updates, so probably never. A small box (containing 3 510 screws and 4 magnets) very well protected. a screwdriver crucifome to adjust the pine 510, and the box very well stuck in its location, it will not move is a certainty.
You will also find a VIP card including the serial number, a cardboard indicating that the best scale of resistance for the use of the mod is between 0.5 and 0.8Ω, and of course the manual of the box, for those who have difficulties with English you are not going to be helped.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for a Jean back pocket (no discomfort)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
The capabilities of this box make it a very good ally in two cases, one you are a cloud hunter and you want to do the sub-ohm safely, two you travel a lot and you want to easily vape more than a day with your batteries.
In both cases the power will not be the same but you will find your account.
Recommendations for use
- Type of batteries used during the tests: 18650
- Number of batteries used during testing: 2
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A conventional fiber - resistance equal to or greater than 1.7 Ohms, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm assembly, Genesys type rebuildable metal mesh assembly, Genesys type rebuilding metal wick assembly
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? dripper for sub ohm
- Description of the test configuration used: T8 + Zenith + subtank mini
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: a dripper for cloud hunter
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.2 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
CLOUPOR 's shattering entry into this box range makes her a major competitor to the IPV V3. Its somewhat high price is explained by characteristics "heavyweight".
Certainly the impossibility of reloading without removing the batteries is problematic and the painting tends to leave. It is also regrettable that it is neither a pine 510 floating or spring because you will have to equip your screwdriver if you go out.
It is certain that the capacities of the Cloupor make it a not insignificant help for the cloud hunt but you will be able to use it also to vape on another ato and if you do not seek the power then your accuses will last much more of a day.
This box, apart from these few problems finishing will be a great companion for your outings because we like from time to time enjoy the good big cloud, but we may also want to be quieter.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.