Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VDLV
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Admittedly, e-liquids have no sex but for once this Classic Remedios is a "male". It is part of the range Cirkus which is still growing with this reference.
This liquid type tobacco brown is located in a price range accessible to less than 6 euros. This product is packaged in a small transparent classic bottle for an appreciable flexibility, which makes it easier to pour the liquid with the association of a fine tip. The capacity of 10ml remains a bit fair but we are forced to content ourselves with it.
The proposal of nicotine levels includes 5 proposals in 0, 3, 6, 12 and 16mg / ml.
For the base liquid, we stay on a rather fluid product shared between propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin in 50 / 50 which will promote both the flavors and the density of the vapor.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
A first part is visible on the bottle with a second part that requires lifting the first to reveal all the inscriptions. Overall, it contains all the useful information on the surface label, such as the composition, various warnings, the nicotine level and the percentage PG / VG.
The DDM with the batch number are written on the front panel just under the product name. Beside, we note the pictogram of dangerosity which is widely visible by its format and above which are provided the composition and the dangers related mainly to nicotine. On the bottle is affixed a large triangle relief for visually impaired people, even if such a relief is already present and molded on the top of the cap.
The other part, which it is therefore necessary to disclose, is a leaflet providing details on the handling of the product, its storage, warnings and the risks of side effects. We also have the name of the laboratory with the coordinates and the service reachable by telephone if necessary.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging is simple, a semi-rigid plastic bottle without embellishment and without box
The graphic design of the label is in the tone of the range with the name "Cirkus" in mind. In the center, the drawing is quite simple since it represents a form of crest in dark brown with the name of the liquid inscribed: "CLASSIC REMEDIOS".
The packaging, correct for the price, however remains succinct.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Coffee, Chocolate, Tobacco Brown
- Definition of taste: Coffee, Chocolate, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing in particular
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
On the smell, the scent is strong with a note of dark chocolate quite powerful, mixed with brown tobacco.
When one vapes, the first aspiration surprises by its depth. It has a clever mix of intense dark chocolate and almost amber brown tobacco flavors with a touch of coffee and tonka bean. The mix is perfectly balanced for a perfect balance between the ingredients that are nested in order to complement each other.
The predominant note is that of chocolate, with such intensity that it seems to sprinkle the palate to reveal the dry and powerful taste of tobacco. Then, gently, a touch of black coffee and tonka bean soften the strength of the taste with a very slight bitter note.
Fans of thrills will be filled, for my part, I find this taste a little too intense.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: dripper Lynx
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
This is THE perfect liquid, no need to worry about the material to use, the power to choose or the editing to make, The Classic Remedios does not vary much. Its flavor remains the same on all types of atomizers.
The hit remains higher than what is expected of a liquid 6mg (for this test) but the dosage is not in question, it is the flavor effect and the dry taste of the mixture that gives this sensation . For steam, it remains consistent with a normal vape while intensifying slightly when power is mounted.
- Recommended moments of the day: End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Although this tobacco is remarkably successful, it targets a consumer cigar lover. It is a dry and intense aroma with a tangle of ingredients with a strong and deep taste between dark chocolate, brown tobacco and coffee. It will be understood, sensitive souls, abstain!
It is a juice that we will enjoy more in the afternoon or especially in the evening with a good cognac or a bourbon, insomniacs will undoubtedly enjoy it but be careful to take into account the power of this aroma that gives the impression of having a higher hit than expected.
At a very competitive price with perfectly respected standards, if one is in love with this type of tobacco, it is a juice that should not be missed.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.