Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Green Vapes
- Price of the tested packaging: 16.90 €
- Quantity: 30ml
- Price per ml: 0.56 €
- Price per liter: 560 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A new detour on the home side Green Vapes. Famous brand of French juice that has made a name for itself by opening the way to French complex juices.
The many recipes of the brand with three stars are divided into four ranges.
The classic range to which our juice of the day belongs is the historical range in which the oldest juices are. It features 27 flavors. The bottles of flexible plastics that serve as containers take up, in part, the shape of the old glass bottles of 15 ml, they are equipped with a fine tip.
This family of e-liquids is for everyone because even if the range is called classic and it includes mono-flavors, there are recipes composed whose reputation is second to none.
Proposed in a ratio of 40VG / 60PG, these juices can be adapted to all types of atomizers but the creator recommends his clearomizer Green First, specially designed to make the most of his recipes.
Today, there is a creation around Whysko whiskey cream, a rather original flavor and that can be very interesting in view of the other ingredients, but shh ...
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The two priorities of Green Vapes are taste and safety. To begin, Green Vapes certifies the use of flavors suitable for spraying and that they contain no diacetyl, paraben or ambrox. Everything is totally transparent, drawn and in full compliance with the standards in force.
It is a no-fault that will not surprise anyone, except those who do not know the brand because they have just started.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Green Vapes, it is first this logo, the brand topped 3 stars, a simple idea, sober but at the same time rather classy and retaining at first sight.
The presentation is a little built on the same principle, sober but certainly not in the basic.
As is often the case with the class, we choose black for the guideline.
A predominantly black box stamped with the brand's famous three-star logo. The name of the brand is part of a western caption typed. The name of the juice is contained in a white rectangle cartouche.
This presentation is on two opposite sides, while the other sides are filled by the legal mentions and other information.
The bottle inside receives a decoration on the same tone but especially it takes again the curves of the vials of glass of yesteryear.
A nice presentation given the very reasonable price positioning.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the odor: Chemical (does not exist in nature), Sweet
- Definition of taste: sweet, dry fruit, alcoholic
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: no example, it's my first juice on this whiskey cream flavor
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"Cream of whiskey with a hint of coconut and nuts.
An amazing blend for a mesmerizing liquid. "
Here is the very clear presentation that we made Green Vapes of his juice.
And quite frankly, it's indeed a mesmerizing mix. The coconut and the cream of whiskey combine in a sweet and creamy swirl that perfectly transcribes the drink at the base of this recipe. Nuts, almonds, hazelnuts and lightly roasted nuts add a slightly drier side. It's very nice, it completes the balance of this mix.
It is simply very good, a recipe faithful to the promise that shines by its complex simplicity.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 15W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Green Start
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The juices of the classic range are destined for a MTL style vape. A limited airflow, power below 20W, resistance around the ohm, you do not need more to enjoy this delicious elixir.
- Recommended times of day: Morning - breakfast coffee, Morning - breakfast chocolate, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of all a everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, Night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
There are times when it is hard to conclude on a juice and this is the case with this Whisko.
He is very successful, he is good and faithful to the promise. I do not find him any fault of taste. The cream of whiskey which is the basis of the recipe and well transcribed, it is approached with a lot of sweetness. The association with the coconut comes bring greedy and support, in turn, the sweet side of the juice.
To complete the recipe, there is a set of nuts that has a slightly dry side.
The set thus obtained is of a perfect balance, it is greedy, sweet, sweet just enough. It's a Top Juice indisputable and that is why it is difficult to conclude. I already regret not having any more but especially when we appreciate a juice, we are tempted to make crates and in the end we inevitably end up doing too much and say anything.
I will just say that this juice is scrupulously faithful to its official description and that it is just very very good.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.