Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Nhoss
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 35%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The spaces dedicated to vaping - vape corner - are constantly growing in tobacconists. Nhoss, manufacturer in these outlets for a long time now installs furniture, e-liquids and is doing a lot to provide these smokers with very high risk reduction products. Is this the right place, tobacconists are the most likely to offer substitutes for cigarettes? The debate is passionate and it is not the moment to decide it. Whether it is legitimate or not, there is still an indisputable factual element: the millions of smokers who every day push the door of one of these businesses.
The Classic Kretek, potion evaluated today is traditionally presented in recycled plastic vial of 10 ml for a PG / VG ratio of 35% vegetable glycerin for 65 of the flavor enhancer, I named propylene glycol.
To meet the needs of nicotine, the manufacturer offers us no less than five different values, ranging from 3 16 mg / ml, without omitting intermediates 6 & 11 mg / ml and the reference lacking the addictive substance.
Regarding the rates. The prices are very disparate on the web but know that the amount claimed by the brand on its website is 5,90 €.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Every point demanded by the legislator is present and the European directive is therefore strictly adhered to.
The brand is not stingy with information to reassure the consovapoteur and the label obtained "Origine Garantie France" is logically put forward.
Nhoss is also a committed player in sustainable development, the success of this action is provided by a system of return in euro in exchange for the return of the material to be recycled.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Clean, well done, clear and precise, the visual of the bottles is well inspired. In any case, it is perfectly in line with the positioning of the brand.
The colors are soft, sober, it gives off a real impression of seriousness.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blond, Spicy
- Definition of flavor: Spicy, Citrus, Menthol, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 2.5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Generally a tobacco e-liquid with clove is very typical cigar or brown well-bodied.
If, as in the culinary arts, the spice can raise a dish, it must also be used sparingly. Kretek is a classic, in any case presented as such in the catalog Nhoss. Only, feeling a tobacco aroma of the assembly is a challenge. Totally lacking in taste or certainly annihilated later in the composition, the recipe can not convince.
As claimed, there is a combination of citrus and freshness but all this is far too dominated by this famous clove.
Usually, juices of this type are strong and full-bodied to boost the tobacco side. Here, the bias is to associate the full-bodied with a citrus and fresh side. Kretek goes off the beaten track and that, we can not blame him.
My bottles received for this evaluation being devoid of nicotine, I can not judge the hit throat. As for the aromatic power, if it is moderate, the flavor of the juice lingers a good moment in the mouth and guess .... It's spicy.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Hobbit & PockeX
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Sold exclusively at tobacconists, Nhoss Kretek is a potion well suited to capsule systems found mostly in tobacconists.
A starter kit with modest resistance will do just fine.
Personally, in order to get all the quintessence of the recipe, I stay with my faithful mini dripper - a Hobbit Focusecig 17 diameter with reduced airflow - which allows me to better evaluate this type of juice.
- Recommended times of day: Overnight for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.76 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
If the work done by Nhoss is not criticizable, the recipe of Classic Kretek hardly convincing. The potion will certainly find its public, restricted, but will not succeed to convert the greatest number.
The majority of our customers come from tobacconists and novice vapers who have not yet had the opportunity to test a lot of e-liquids but the recipe is, in my opinion, far too special to win.
The potion is very much dominated by clove whereas this one is in category "tobacco". The marriage or at least the association of citrus and a certain freshness have completed annihilating any perception or sensation of vapping a composition belonging to the family mentioned above. The rest in the mouth and the lingering sensation will only be suitable for lovers of the famous spice.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.