Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vincent In The Vapes
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The classic Hampton is part of Vincent In Les Vapes' "Les Incontournables Classiques" range, which is part of the family of tobaccos. A product packaged in a transparent plastic bottle flexible enough to be able to exert sufficient pressure to use it everywhere, in all circumstances. A basic bottle that is in a reasonable price range.
After opening the sealed cap, we discover a thin tip, very convenient to pour the liquid in the atomizer tank or directly on the assembly.
This Hampton comes in several nicotine levels: 0, 3, 6, 9, 12 and even 16 mg / ml. A very nice panel to satisfy a maximum of vapers.
As for the base, we stay on a fairly fluid product. For my test, I used a proportion 60 / 40 PG / VG because it promotes a little more flavors than density. However, for this product, there are other PG / VG percentages such as 70 / 30, 50 / 50 and also 20 / 80.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The labeling of the bottle consists of two layers superimposed with the first repositionable:
In the first part, we find all the useful information, such as composition, various warnings, the nicotine level and the percentage PG / VG. The DDM with the lot number are written on either side of the pictogram for dangerousness.
We find the composition of the product, as well as a triangle in relief, warning of danger for visually impaired people. A precaution that is already present on the top of the cap.
The second part is, a leaflet providing details on the handling of the product, its storage, warnings and the risks of side effects. We also have the name of the laboratory with the coordinates and the service reachable by phone or email if necessary, then two additional pictograms for the prohibition to minors and pregnant women.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Vincent In The Vapes offers a sober visual in brown and green tones.
In the foreground and on a third of the bottle, are registered, the name of the mark (Vincent in the vapes), the range, the liquid then the rate of nicotine.
A second third is reserved for the pictogram and the composition with the batch number and the DDM.
And finally, you will find in the third part, the security measures in a black rectangle on a white background.
Under the visible part to lift, there is the notice to inform you about the product.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Chocolate, Tobacco Blond
- Definition of taste: Chocolate, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing in particular
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the opening of the bottle, the chocolate and tobacco mixture is perfectly noticeable.
Side vape, I'm surprised, because the liquid remains moderate in its character, tempered by the depth and intensity of the chocolate. However, it has a dry taste that really reminds the tobacco background.
Dark chocolate is not sweet and its taste reminds me of cocoa powder. A dark and powdery flavor, associated with a tobacco blond and sweet but not devoid of a certain temperament. In the end, the chocolate tends to dominate the entire composition, letting it gently soften on the tongue, after expiration, a deep and moderately powerful flavor.
A blend that blends perfectly and will delight gourmets, fans of dark chocolate.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 38 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: dripper Lynx
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
No need to worry about the equipment to use, the power to choose or editing to achieve, the Hampton is perfect and does not vary much. Its flavor remains the same on all types of atomizers.
The hit remains higher than what is expected of a liquid 6mg (for this test), but the dosage is not in question, it is the flavor and dry taste of the mixture that give this sensation. For steam, it remains consistent with a normal vape while intensifying slightly when rising power.
- Recommended times of day: Morning - coffee breakfast, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The classic Hampton is a pretty "gourmet tobacco", which does not lack character. Dry and captivating, he seduced without effort. The blond tobacco is discreet and brings the charm into the mix, while the dark chocolate intensifies the character of the juice.
It is a very sweet liquid and even if you do not like dark chocolate, the recipe is catchy.
A beautiful marriage that combines two different characters, but so merging that it becomes mesmerizing.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.