Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Taffe Elec/ Holyjuicelab
- Price of the tested packaging: 3.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.39 €
- Price per liter: 390 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Since 6 years, Taffe-Elec has become known for the distribution of vape material. This company from the north of France has decided to develop a range of 5 liquid tobacco, little expensive without reducing the quality of the products used and insisting on a production 100% French. Taffe-Elec insists in his description, on the fact that his products did not cross the Atlantic.
Today, I test the Classic of this tobacco range. He is conditioned like his 4 little comrades in 10ml vial. The level of nicotine will adapt widely to all, since the panel ranges from 3, 6, 11 up to 16mg / ml. The rate of pg / vg is 70 / 30, according to the will of Taffe-Elec so that this liquid can be used on any material. The price of this liquid is remarkably low, it is exchanged against 3,9 €. Again, Taffe-Elec is keeping its promise to deliver an accessible liquid.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
No surprise in this chapter. Taffe-Elec does the job and produces a liquid that complies with the standards imposed. A raised triangle will alert the visually impaired on the label. The warning pictograms are all present.
The nicotine level, the ratio pg / vg and the capacity are well informed. On the drop-down label, you will find the manufacturer's name, address and phone number to contact the consumer service if needed. Small note however: the inscriptions are so small that you have to arm yourself with a magnifying glass ... It's a bit (not bad) embarrassing.
The batch number and the BBD are under the bottle.
That's it, I went around, nothing is missing. The regulations are respected, we can proceed to tasting!
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Well ... we're not going to lie to each other. The visual of this liquid is not great. The big problem with this tag is the size of the font that really does not fit the size of the vial. Even with good glasses, the name of the product is difficult to read and I have missed many times to be mistaken between liquid 5. The name of the brand is disproportionate to the side.
The rate of pg / vg is clearly unreadable. For me, it's really a problem. Especially if you choose to buy the discovery pack that includes liquid 5. It's very difficult to distinguish them. I would rather know that I catch the vial called Classic rather than seeing only the name Taffe-Elec.
Otherwise, all the information is there, but we have to take the time to decipher them and often we do not take the time.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Classic de Taffe-Elec is the classic of the range. At the olfactory level, no doubt about tobacco. I did not feel anything else. Taste-proof, we have to deal with a blond tobacco, a Virginia sweet and not very sweet. The flavor with inspiration is dry, light and extremely soft. The flavor is really nice, not at all disgusting and I find very short in the mouth.
This tobacco is neutral, I mean without another complementary flavor. But he is self-sufficient. The felt hit is strong enough for an 3mg. Classic leaves an honorable and odorless vapor behind him.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 23 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dot MTL RTA by Dotmod
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Taffe-elec did everything to ensure that this liquid could be used on all equipment and by all vapers. I recommend it with an MTL to appreciate its fine and sweet flavors and to recall the indirect vape as with a cigarette.
The supply of air will be controlled for the same reason. This liquid has a pleasant enough flavor to vape it all day without being nauseated. But it is excellent as an aperitif, on a whiskey, or at the time of coffee.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening for relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.41 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
A real treat! I really enjoyed this liquid. He reconciled me with tobacco flavors. Taffe-Elec fulfilled the fixed contract: to release a liquid of quality that will suit the first-time vapers as to the confirmed ones, produced in France from A to Z for a very advantageous price.
I hope that we will find on the market a more advantageous capacity than the 10ml. Indeed, if I want to make my allday, 10ml is a bit short for me ...
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.