Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The Vaporium
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
"Chill Out" is offered by the French manufacturer of e-liquids "Le Vaporium", it comes from the range "The Initiés". The liquid is available in a vial of 10ml but it is also in vial of 60ml allowing to finally obtain 80ml of juice by adding boosters of nicotine.
The juice used for the review is that of 10ml with a ratio of PG / VG of 40 / 60 with a nicotine level of 0mg / ml, the ratios of PG / VG differ according to the chosen nicotine level.
The product is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle with a fine tip for filling.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The information concerning legal compliance in force is directly accessible on or inside the label of the bottle.
The name of the manufacturer and the range, the name of the juice, the nicotine level and the ratio of PG / VG, the contact details of the manufacturer, the deadline for optimal use with the batch number, are present. also the composition of the liquid.
Inside the label comes the instructions for use of the product with some information on warnings and contraindications, we find again the coordinates of the manufacturer and finally the pictograms.
Relief marking for the blind is not present for this version of the liquid because the nicotine level, here, is zero.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Distributed in a transparent soft plastic bottle the "Chill Out" has a relatively well done label, just like the rest of the juices composing the range of elsewhere.
All information is directly accessible, it is clear and the illustration of the label is really well done, for the range "Haiku" it is the work of the painter Ti Yee Cha.
At the center of the label is the illustration with the name of the manufacturer above the name of the range and just below the name of the liquid.
Then on the sides are listed the address and contact details of the manufacturer with its website, are also the information on the composition of the juice with the lot number and the DLUO.
The cautionary use information for the use of the product is included on the label.
The whole packaging is well worked, the illustrations well done, they make me think a bit of those of some books of tales.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Menthol, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Menthol, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The "Chill Out" offered by Le Vaporium is a liquid with fruit flavors enhanced by a menthol note.
At the level of olfactory sensations, the smell at the opening of the bottle is soft, the fruit mixture is present even if I find it difficult to say exactly what fruit it is, with also a hint of minty fragrance.
Concerning the taste sensations, in terms of the fruity flavors that make up the recipe, I would say that it's mainly about cassis kiwi flavors mixed with other fruit flavors that I can not really determine because at the end of expiration notes of mint encompass all flavors.
This liquid is very sweet, menthol tips at the end of the vape bring some freshness to the recipe without being too violent, the juice is very light and it is not disgusting.
The recipe is well worked because no aroma really gets the upper hand on others, except maybe those of mint at the end of the vape.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 28W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Wasp Nano
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.42Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a power of 28W, the tasting of "Chill Out" is sweet, light and pleasant. The inspiration is also sweet, the missing hit because the nicotine is nil, then on expiration the fruit flavors appear, round flavors in the mouth, then fresh mint arrives to close the session of vape.
With inspiration, I already feel the fruity and fresh side of the recipe, then on expiration the fruity flavors are accentuated but are quickly mixed with the mentholated note of end of vape.
By increasing the power of vape, the fruit flavors seem to say a little more, the juice is very good and sweet, the menthol tips "weak" but still present.
I think we should not "grow" in power to keep the fresh side of the recipe and fully enjoy this liquid.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
"Chill Out" made by Le Vaporium is a juice with fruit flavors with a minty touch. The main flavors that I could feel are those of blackcurrant with kiwi and of course, the mint chlorophyll type.
The ingredients are well dosed and the fresh touch brought by the mint at the end of the vape is sweet and not too "aggressive" which allows to obtain a sweet juice, light and really not disgusting.
The fruity and fresh side of the composition I really liked, the flavors of this liquid are really good, so I give him a "Top Juice" that seems well deserved!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.