Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Nhoss
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 35%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Nhoss is a French company that manufactures electronic cigarettes and e-liquids. The "Chicha Raisin" comes from the "e-liquid chicha" range which includes three different juices.
The product is packaged in a clear soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of juice, the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 65 / 35 and the nicotine level is 3mg / ml. Regarding the nicotine levels, other values are available, they vary from 0 to 16mg / ml.
The "Chicha Grape" is available from 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All the data relating to the legal and security conformances in force appear on the label of the bottle, it misses just the pictogram in relief for the blind people.
So we find the name of the brand, the name of the liquid, the origin of the product, the capacity of juice in the bottle, the nicotine level and the ratio of PG / VG. Information regarding the presence of nicotine in the product is also indicated. The various pictograms are visible with also the ingredients of the recipe.
Inside the label are the information concerning the precautions for use with the instructions for use of the bottle, the name, contact information and contacts of the manufacturer are present, an indication of the diameter of the tip of the bottle is also visible. The best use by date with the batch number to ensure the traceability of the liquid are written under the bottle.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The liquid "Raisin Chicha" is packaged in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml with a green "pastel" cap. The vial label has a "smoothed" finish remarkably well made and pleasant to the touch, the various information written on it is perfectly clear and legible.
On the front side are the names of the brand and the liquid with also the nicotine level and the ratio of PG / VG and the origin of the product. Below is a white band in which information about the presence of nicotine in the product is written.
On the back of the label, we find the ingredients of the recipe, the various pictograms and once again the white band with data on the presence of nicotine.
Finally, inside the label, you can see the information on the precautions for use with the instructions for use of the bottle. There is also the diameter of the tip of the bottle and also the name and contact details of the manufacturer.
The BBD and the lot number are under the bottle. All the packaging is correct, well done and well finished, all the data is perfectly clear and legible, it's clean.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Raisin Chicha liquid is a "fruity" type juice with shis-like grape flavors. At the opening of the bottle, the fruity flavors of the grapes are present but not too pronounced, they seem to be mixed with slightly floral scents and also artificial artificial type.
At the taste level, the juice is sweet, the flavors of the grapes are well felt but the aromatic power is rather weak, other flavors much more subtle are manifested by mixing with the grapes, they are "floral" and artificial, some recall in taste the chemical aspect of bubble gum.
The distribution of different flavors is well done, we get a liquid with a good taste in the mouth. The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.37Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of the Grape Chicha was performed with a power of 30W with this vape pattern, the inspiration is sweet, the throat pass and the hit hit "average".
On expiration, the steam obtained is "normal", we feel the flavors of the grapes, present but quite weak in intensity, they are mixed with subtle floral touches or even "artificial" type reminding a little chemical taste of the bubble -gum.
The mixture of different flavors is rather homogeneous and offers a good taste in the mouth quite pronounced that is not disgusting. The tasting is pleasant and pleasant.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The liquid Raisin Chicha is a fruity juice whose mixture of different flavors composing the recipe offers an excellent taste in the mouth with a strong intensity and despite the low aromatic power of grapes that is still felt.
The grapes are perfectly mixed with other flavors of "floral" and "artificial" types, some of which slightly recall the chemical taste of bubble gum.
The result of the recipe provides a vape relatively pleasant and tasty or even addictive. It's very pleasant and deserves a "Top Juice"!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.