Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: NHOSS
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 35%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
NHOSS is a French brand of electronic cigarettes and e-liquids created in 2010. She offers her liquid Cherry Cola from its range of gourmet juices.
The product is packaged in a clear soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of juice, the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 65 / 35 and the nicotine level is 3mg / ml. Other nicotine levels are available, the values oscillate between 0 and 16 mg / ml.
The Cherry Cola is offered at a price of 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The label on the bottle contains all the data relating to legal and safety compliance in force. The name of the brand and that of the liquid are present and we also find the ratio of PG / VG, nicotine levels and the origin of the product. Information regarding the presence of nicotine in the liquid is mentioned. The various pictograms are visible, the one in relief for blind people is on the cap. The ingredients are well indicated.
There is also a notice including recommendations for use with the product's instructions. The name of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid is indicated with the coordinates and contacts of a consumer service, an indication on the diameter of the tip of the bottle is also available. Finally, the batch number to ensure the traceability of the liquid with the best use by date appears under the bottle.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquids from the NHOSS gourmet range all have the same "matrix" for the aesthetics of the label. The finish is smooth and matte, all the data listed are perfectly clear and legible.
The front of the label is black, the name of the brand is written on top, we find the name of the juice with the capacity of liquid in the bottle, the nicotine level, the ratio of PG / VG and the origin of the juice.
At the bottom, in a white band, are indicated information on the presence of nicotine in the product.
On the back of the label are the pictograms, the ingredients of the recipe and always the indications for the nicotine contained in the liquid.
Inside the label are the instructions that include the recommendations for use, the directions for use of the bottle and the name and contact information of the manufacturer.
The packaging is rather simple but perfectly well done, it's clear, clean and well finished.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature), Sweet, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Cherry Cola liquid offered by the brand NHOSS is a gourmet juice with flavors of cola and cherry.
At the opening of the bottle, the perfumes of the cola are present, the smell is perfectly identifiable, the scents of the cherry are they, much less pronounced.
At the taste level, the flavors of cola have a good aromatic power, it is here with flavors of cola artificial type and confectionery style rather than those of the drink. The flavors of cherry are present but with a much lower intensity of taste than that of cola, a cherry not too juicy but relatively soft and light and whose taste also seems artificial. The mix of both flavors is successful and offers a tasting rather sweet, pleasant and pleasant, it is not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 38 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Recurve
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.24Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For the tasting of Cherry Cola, I opted for a power of 38W and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from Holy Juice Lab.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is soft, the passage in throat and the hit light enough, a certain sweetness is already felt.
On expiration, the vapor obtained is of normal type, the chemical flavors of cola express themselves first, they are well present in the mouth and are approaching tasteful flavors of the confectionery type. The flavors of the cherry are then grafted on those of cola. They are perceived with less aromatic power than cola but are nonetheless present in the mouth, they are sweet and also of artificial type.
The tasting is not sickening.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Cherry Cola liquid offered by the brand NHOSS is a gourmet juice whose flavors of cola and cherry that make up the recipe are more artificial type. The flavors of cola occupy a large part of the composition, they have a good aromatic power and are closer to confectionery than drink. The flavors of the cherry, although present, have a taste intensity much less pronounced than those of cola. However, they are well felt in the mouth, the cherry is also artificial, it is not juicy, it certainly brings some sweetness to the liquid.
The mixture is perfectly calibrated. The tasting is really pleasant, the flavors composing the recipe, although they are artificial, offer a taste sensation in the mouth quite tasty and relatively soft, the liquid therefore deserves a "Top Juice"!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.