Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Zap Juice
- Price of the tested packaging: 15.74 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.31 €
- Price per liter: 310 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Zap Juice is a young company based in Manchester, United Kingdom. In her suitcases, she brings us a range: Cola Vintage. Cherry Cola comes from this one and you guessed it, the Cola taste is in the spotlight.
Cherry Cola is packaged in a vial of 60 ml, filled to the level of 50 ml to add 10ml of nicotine salts in 18mg (included in the price) and to obtain, in fine, 60ml of nicotine product in 3mg / ml.
With a PG / VG ratio of 30 / 70, Zap Juice puts the emphasis on steam. The price of this liquid coming from the other side of the Channel is 15,74 € (although it benefits from a price that oscillates downwards for the happiness of consumers), hoping that the Brexit does not make it switch to the dark side ... in the meantime ... he goes into the entry-level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Before proceeding with decrypting the label, I must remember that Cherry Cola comes straight from Manchester, England. This is going to be important because, from what I've seen, the security and health requirements are not being followed to the letter.
First of all, concerning the various pictograms imposed, that informing the minors is there, while that preventing pregnant women is absent. No triangle in relief for visually impaired people either.
The composition of the juice is indicated in several languages, including French. Below the product's composition is the address and phone number of the manufacturer but I can not find the lot number. This is really embarrassing because if a problem arises with the product, we do not have the possibility to indicate which lot is concerned. The quantity of liquid is informed as well as the ratio PG / VG.
We can say that Zap Juice is a young company (2016) and that it has some progress to make in this area but when one markets its products abroad, it is necessary to make sure to stick to the legislation of the country.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Wrapped in a colorful blister to the neck, the bottle has the look! Light blue in color, a cherry red stripe reminds us that the cherry flavor is also part of the recipe. The packaging is sober in this range Vintage Cola. Only the central broadband changes according to the color of the fruit used with the cola flavor. This gives an elegant bottle.
On the front, the logo and the name of Zap Juice are put forward. The product name is more discreet above. The capacity is below. On the side, information for the consumer is translated into several languages. The origin of the product is clearly legible thanks to the Union Jack. And we find the rate of LV and the nicotine level.
In summary, the packaging is pleasing to the eye, sober and elegant.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
There is no doubt that when you open the bottle, the smell of cola escapes and you can almost hear the "pschitt" of the can which is uncapped. The scent is very realistic and I think that if the taste is just as much, this liquid will make happy. By cons, I did not feel at all the smell of cherry.
Maybe she's wanting?
At the taste level, cola is present but I feel rather a cola chip, a little the same taste as cola 0%, may be the lack of bubbles ... The taste of cola is there but I miss something ... The Cherry! I do not really find it actually. The taste of cola is first and long in the mouth. There is a touch of fresh which is nice because very well dosed. We are far from the cola glass filled with ice cubes! The final feeling is mixed. It is a sweet liquid but not enough for Cola Cherry. The liquid is not sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a ratio of 70 PG, this liquid will be suitable for lovers of large vapors, so pay attention to the material used. A dripper or a powerful box are recommended.
This liquid can be enjoyed every time you want to drink a glass of cola. (That is ... all day). The taste is powerful enough to vary the opening of the airflow as you see it.
At the level of the power, no need to climb in the towers to have a good taste or produce steam. I personally opted for a power of 30W.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.22 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
So, I said to myself at the end of this test that of two things one: either I am an unconditional of the small red can and I can not manage to imitate myself, or I am too demanding. Anyway, I'm disappointed not to have found the cherry syrup in the recipe.
Zap Juice is close to cola but will have to rework the cherry flavor to really stick to what it offers. On the other hand, the packaging will have to be reworked to comply with the European market.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.