Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Circus
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Fresh Cassis is a liquid that belongs to the fruity category. However, Cirkus has concocted a recipe that leaves room for gluttony.
This product is packaged in a standard way, with nothing special, neither on the bottle nor on the label.
On the other hand, the availability of the nicotine level is a pleasure with a broad proposal in 0, 3, 6, 12 and 16mg / ml.
Like many liquids from the same "Authentic Cirkus" range, the proportion of the base liquid is perfectly balanced in 50 / 50 PG / VG, to have a good compromise between flavor and steam.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Everything is perfectly in accordance with the legislation in force. This e-liquid remains a beautiful reference in terms of compliance with a double labeling that provides a record under the surface label.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging is simple but terribly effective with the theme of its range "Cirkus" which offers a visual in this direction and a color adapted to the juice.
To perfectly match the flavor of blackcurrant, it is therefore in appropriate tones that the name of the juice appears in white on a burgundy background.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Fruity, Menthol
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: the royal Kir (without champagne)
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
No ambiguity from the opening of the bottle, it is a blackcurrant smell that emanates and offers a sweet and very fruity fragrance.
On the vape, the aroma is superbly restored, this blackcurrant is not too sweet and it is associated with a touch of freshness that comes tease without upsetting the flavors. It's a real wonder.
The consistency is pleasant, almost unctuous, not enough to compete with creamy pastries, but there is enough to provide a greedy sweet touch that is a little apparent.
Of course, it is difficult to vape such an aroma without doing too, the parallel with the Royal Kir. Of course, the champagne is not present but the sensuality of this fruit remains intact and allows to have a comparison with this drink that will come to you without doubt in mind from the first aspiration.
For once, and this is rare in liquids in the "fresh" category, it's the fruit that dominates. The minty touch acts only as a slight breeze without at any time this aspect takes over the taste that remains natural and charming.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 24W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Ultimo atomizer
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Although this blackcurrant is quite expressive in flavor, it varies according to the power applied. Certainly not in the taste that always has a beautiful representation but on the freshness aspect that becomes more pronounced when heated against a fruit more erased.
Up to 28-30W with a resistance of 1Ω, the freshness remains discreet enough to appreciate the flavor of the fruit, but beyond or in sub-ohm, the blackcurrant becomes diaphanous and almost absent to leave a lot to menthol. This is certainly the only fault I find him.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - breakfast tea, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, End of evening with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Cassis Frais is a superb reconstitution of the fruit. At once tasty and expressive, it charms without restraint. Unlike other fruity liquids, this one is rather fleshy, which makes it possible to make the link with a greedy composition.
There is also menthol added to the fruit but that feels only at the end of the mouth. This freshness remains quite discreet provided that it is in the middle ranges below the 30W. Beyond that, the fruit has a tendency to fade to offer more breadth to menthol.
The parallel with the Royal Kir, you will necessarily come to mind, but the consistency remains full and round unlike the beverage that is flooded with champagne bubbles to lighten the blackcurrant.
The fruit offers an intense fragrance, fair and intoxicating with pleasure, which will allow you to vape allday without any worry.
A simple liquid but tremendously enhanced by Cirkus, who has married these two flavors in a perfect balance that delights me.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.