Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Bioconcept
- Price of the tested packaging: 14.90 €
- Quantity: 50ml
- Price per ml: 0.3 €
- Price per liter: 300 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The 2 number of the latest range Candy Sweet Bioconcept is a complex premium liquid whose spirit is closer to a delicacy rather than a special cloud juice, it is anyway a 50 / 50 so it favors the taste.
Bioconcept has also based this series on the flavors of which we are all fond, be they candies or chocolate bars with, as the little commercial speech of the sign emphasizes, the undeniable advantage of pleasure, without the inconveniences. related to overweight, likely consequence of too much consumption.
Candy Sweet No. 2 is nothing less than a clever blend of flavors used in the composition of chocolate bars with roasted peanut, coated with caramel and topped with two chocolates, one with milk, the other black.
A vial of 50ml juice, in a container that can accommodate 10ml additional booster nicotine for 14,90 € which is not ruinous.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
I mentioned in the previous review (Candy Sweet No. 4) the care with which the family business Niortaise manufactures and packages its productions in its laboratory and workshop.
Stopper with child safety, ring of first opening, dropper of 2mm.
The labeling is just as seriously treated, it includes all the mandatory information, a DMM and a lot number, as well as the coordinates of the manufacturer.
The booster Nico Shoot is also equipped with double labeling, just as respectful of the regulations in force in France.
The vials are made of transparent PET, so you will be careful to protect them from direct sunlight. No box, which takes a few tenths to the final note but the bottle is not glass, it is really not important that this product is not provided (in my opinion at least).
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Aesthetically, this vial is neutral, with a gradient background of brown reminiscent of the color of chocolate and caramel, suitable for the current texts of the TPD in the purely commercial / marketing field. Mandatory and informative information is clearly visible, the label covers 90% of the vertical surface leaving a thin band (5mm) control of the remaining juice level, very useful. Bioconcept did not deem it useful to put all the mirettes to present its juices, for the purists of the graphics it is perhaps regrettable but in the bottom, it is not really a handicap, only the way of displaying the name of the range with this red entourage should put you on the path of the product on which is based the general flavor of this No. 2.
What matters to us is on the inside, that is precisely what will be discussed below.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of smell: Chocolate, Sweet
- Definition of taste: sweet, caramel, chocolate, confectionery, peanut
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: As much the funfairs as the appetite suppressants in chocolate bar
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The base grade USP / EP is of plant and French origin, as evidenced by the OFG logo which certifies it, the nicotine of pharmacological grade comes from a third country. Bioconcept works its liquids with products as natural as possible. The team in charge of developing the various formulations also works on site the final aromatic preparation with a guaranteed result without diacetyl, without acetoin, without acetyl propionyl and without alcohol. A safety sheet of each juice is available on request via the Bioconcept website.
There is also no purified water in this juice, the vegetable glycerine containing it in a native way, it is not useful to show a mention for its presence because it has not been added in the preparation . Transparent in color, 2 No. as its colleagues (6 in total) contains no additives or dyes.
Let's go to the tasting and the sensations according to various parameters related to the materials used for this evaluation and the possible types of vape.
The first odor when uncorking is that of cocoa, the same as that emanating from the cardboard box containing this raw powder. Quickly, however, are added sweeter notes, suggesting a good dose of caramel and milk chocolate. Peanut has not appeared to me yet.
To taste, it is the praline (or darling) fairgrounds that invades the mouth, chocolate is also present but, fortunately, the typical taste of cocoa is dimmed by other flavors. The peanut sweet preparation has made a sacred appearance.
The whole is slightly sweet, really without excess, rather well dosed since I do not precisely define anything of which I have the taste experience between the bar chocolate or pure pralines of fair to which one would have added chocolate.
At first glance, this gluttony is a unique original blend.
I will undertake to vape in tight MTL (on the True, coil nine 0,90 Ω) but before, a small dripper heating is needed for a live steam hum.
It is still something else, we are on a smell of breakfast chocolate, with a preparation of pralines cooking in the pan next door, it will eventually make me hungry this story.
- Recommended power for best taste: 22 W (True) to 0,9 Ω- 55W (Maze) to 0,16 Ω
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Maze (dripper 2c) and True (MTL)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.16 and 0.9Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
One of the advantages of these tight drawing atos is the two-step chronology with which the senses (olfactory and tasteful) will perceive the flavors. First in the mouth 18 W (for 4,22V), the aromatic power is a little fair, the barely warm vape restores a greedy almost bland, expiration by the nose does not increase my feelings. I will have to consider a warmer vape.
At 20W it improves, the flavors are more present in the mouth, but it is from 22W that we can distinguish the different notes of this blend, in order: the praline (caramel peanut), a coating creamy chocolate and to finish this touch more spicy dark chocolate that will remain a time in the mouth.
Forcing even more power (up to 25 / 28W) will make the vape downright hot, it is not unpleasant and does not affect the taste, although it increases the side peanut and chocolate a little to the detriment of other flavors . The hit at 3mg / ml is low, a little more present at 6mg, of course, it does not affect the flavors returned.
In dripper is different, the Maze is mounted in double coil and displays 0,16 Ω. In mechanics, the battery charged around 3,8V delivers a power of theoretical 90W, the assembly is aired thoroughly, the vape is hot and the flavors are rather concentrated and indistinct in the sense of indistinguishable individually. I vape a gourmand close to a well known chocolate bar, steam production is normal for 50 / 50. The hit 6mg / ml is present, rather to the soft than the opposite. Note that the optimal dilution of booster for these aroma concentrations is 10ml 20mg / ml for a total of 60ml 3% nicotine, so as not to lose the aromatic intensity.
On a regulated box, I lowered the power first at 45W, the vape is lukewarm and the flavors are better defined, the amplitude and taste power are still modest. At 50W and up to 60W, in my opinion, the vape is already almost hot, the flavors are present and discernible in their varieties and the durability in the mouth begins to become effective, the production of steam is also suitable . 70W is still nice but it will be a matter of personal taste, because the flavors begin to unify with a rendering more "linear".
Higher in power, we fall back on a gourmand compact and focused bar chocolate, without the nuances mentioned above, there too it's nobody's business, I will say that 70W is my limit with this configuration of ato, without claiming that this imposes itself on anyone.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Chocolate breakfast, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Among the six flavors of this new range here is the one that imitates with originality a well-known chocolate bar. The originality is the complexity of the assembly of flavors, you can modulate the rendering with your material and how you use it because this juice accepts a wide range of possibilities to suit your tastes. The overall score obtained by this premium is therefore justified taking into account all the parameters concerned by our protocol.
Bioconcept has still managed its taste challenge, the least we can say about the 2, fans will appreciate. An additional satisfaction, although it may be taxed chauvinist, is that of promoting a French family business that works with talent quality ingredients, usually produced in France and a modest purchase price for the consumer. It is therefore on this trio winner: quality, quantity, price that I invite you to try this juice, your comments will be welcome.
An excellent vape to all, see you soon.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.