Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Kitclope / The Small Factory
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.5 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Despite the debacle that England has not seen coming (Brexit), the fact remains that they will continue to concoct very good e-liquid. Attitude Vape is one of those visionaries britons of the vape. Collective grouping different vapers who had the good idea to put in a common core their intentions to provide us with pleasure.
Kitclope, within their four physical stores and their merchant site, gets exclusivity for the Attitude Vape range. With six references, five have already crossed the Channel. Given the excellent taste, it would not be conceivable that the last do not take the ferry to come and delight our taste buds.
The packaging exists in two formats. Either 10ml in PET to 6,50 € and 60ml in glass to 25,90 €. The levels of nicotine are 3, 6 and 12mg / ml for the vial "TPD ready" and 0, of course, for the large size.
The English firm offers, for 10ml, a box accompanying the vial. The information is complete and allows you to know the basics of what you need to know.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Our dear "Britain's got talent" have taken the measure of regulation that is gospel word on our soil. They have translated their sanitary measures and adapted them to be in order with our legislation.
There would still be some efforts to produce to complete the whole but, if we complement the box and the vial, we are in the high average of the genre. It would remain well compartmentalize the instructions for use, the warnings and the undesirable effects. Here, it is a kind of happy bazaar but the principal is present.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
With Anglo-Saxon products, it's all or nothing. Either we are entitled to a visual streak which overflows from all sides or it is in a "Neo-empty" style. Attitude Vape presents a hook that is related to the name of the liquid with a refined form that passes pleasantly.
It's simple and, despite everything, we like to find it beautiful despite its mid-range price. The style is there and it is well identifiable. And then it's English, the masters of the second and even the third degree: "Give me your lupines" ...
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
A farandole of flavors that are vibrant. It is a mature and juicy apple that drives the walk. In a family that goes from Granny Smith to those used to make cider. Juicy, tart and sweet at will. The mixture I feel is close to perfection. It does not explode in the mouth but settles quietly.
The second taste duo is shared between a mango rather well drawn, very light in the mouth and a guava flavor that melts in the mango in the background. I detect tiny notes of raspberry at the very end of inspiration.
The mouthfeel is soft and sweet. She stays for a long time and she is tinged by this absolutely delicious apple duo. Another great success of Attitude Vape.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Snake Mini / Emotion Squash / Hadaly / Royal Hunter
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.9
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton Team Vap Lab
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
30 / 70 of PV / VG, it allows to work at high power but it gave me more feelings in a quieter vape. With 20W power, the aromas come round to deliver their flavors.
If you climb higher, which is more suited to its ratio, you get a vape too hot that does not necessarily fit the fruit component. On a more moderate temperature, it makes the day without problem and becomes a liquid "H-24" as the whole range tested by me.
It gives, visually, rather dense clouds and, for the 3mg / ml of nicotine of the bottle for the test, the hit is very well restored. If you're looking for a hit true to what's written on a jar, Punk is up to standard.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.65 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
I admit that I fell into the cauldron of Attitude Vape. All tested liquids collect a Top Juice. Nothing to put away or throw away. They are all different and, each in its own category, they are devilishly good.
For this fruity family, Punk is at the top of my basket. The juice is well written and keeps its guideline from beginning to end. Through its history and its assembly (and its price a little bit), we could reserve it exclusively at specific times or meetings between vapers but, if we start to brush on his cottons, it's folded for the whole day ...
It's hard to let go, this Punk and his brothers range too. If I had to make an order of preference in the four that I tested, he would take the 3eme instead. By cons, as they are all four on the first step so he will share the cup of the winner! 😉
I hope to have the chance to get my hands on the other two references that I have not had the pleasure to test yet. Strongly more ...
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.