Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Yes Attitude
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.30 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.63 €
- Price per liter: 630 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cap equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.94 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Happy Range is a new brand of liquid from St Malo. This brand is from a passionate professional vape, the goal he has set is ambitious, we propose:
"An exceptional range of liquids deviating from the beaten track already congested by a plethora of more or less similar products."
The designer chose to name his range Happy in this way because he loves the song of Pharrell Williams that best reflects his state of mind.
We like this kind of speech, the Happy range currently offers three references. Juices are presented in 10ml glass vials equipped with pipettes. The presentation corresponds well to a higher range juice and the price also shot.
For this first meeting, I selected the Brown, a liquid that is presented as the most "groovy baby" tobacco, it promises.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It is an enthusiast who is at the origin of this brand, so he went to one of the most serious laboratories for the making of his juices: LFEL. He creates and they take care of the "low work", finally they do it so well that at this level we are more on a work of goldsmith.
At the level of transparency and security nothing is missing, not even the famous TPD notice that is hidden under the label that doubles.
In short a 5 / 5, everything is totally "Happy".
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The spirit of these juices is very "Jackie Brown", we are on a pure style "funk seventies".
It's super "Happy" as a presentation, it is identical for each juice in its lines and its layout, but different dominant colors come to inform you about the flavor at a glance.
The layout, the typography, the color assembly everything is totally fitting with the funky groove spirit of the brand that arises at the center of the label in a style that inevitably makes me think of one of the best Tarantino.
We are on a glass bottle of 10ml equipped with a pipette, it is quite what we like to have as container when we cross the symbolic bar 5,90 € the bottle.
A product well presented, no it is not that. A really funky product class.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Woody, Tobacco Blond
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Dry fruit, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: This juice and the same quenching as the juice range Rope Cut.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Happy therefore proposes us for this first juice, a tobacco. I remind you that the goal of this young company is to offer us original juices in their design.
For their tobacco they decided to combine a tobacco blond, honey, hazelnuts and popcorn, which looks nice, but not unknown.
The smell, there is no doubt about the presence of tobacco, honey and hazelnuts, we distinguish well these three fragrances that unite to give us a sweet smell, hot and woody.
So as I said the mixture does not seem so original that it on paper, but at the tasting we realize that the originality comes from the assembly. Indeed, two notes dominate, tobacco and honey that seems to be a deep forest honey with woody notes and little sweetness. His two notes dominate the debates, together they form a balanced and complex set that is original. The woody and vegetal honey tobacco mix inspires me with a natural licorice branch on certain taste accents.
The hazelnut and the popcorn are more subtle, they will express more or less depending on the heating.
This tobacco has two levels of reading, warm it is vegetal and woody. While with a warmer vape, it offers a wider window on the two secondary flavors, it becomes less vegetal, more "smoked" without completely losing its character base woody.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 22W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Ares
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Our juice is an off-roader. He is at home in both MTL (indirect vape) and DL (direct vape). It plays an evolutionary partition very interesting depending on the heat, which allows a good range of use. For my part, it is around 18-20W in MTL, and 40-50W in DL.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Chocolate Breakfast, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, Late Lunch / Dinner with Coffee, Late Lunch / Dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.65 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
A very nice meeting. The last time I enjoyed tobacco so much was my Rope Cut, a typical Canadian pipe tobacco, just perfect.
Brown will probably not deliver you its charms during your first puff. This juice is not a simple tobacco greedy boat that takes the codes of fashion.
It is a complex tobacco where the flavors have been judiciously chosen and dosed to arrive at a kind of conductive flavor difficult to describe well. The kind of construction that does not exactly allow you to express clearly why this tobacco is good. This is typically the type of flavor we love or hate.
It could have been totally true if the liquid had only one taste reading. But here, its complexity allows it to evolve its flavor according to the temperature of vape. So I'm pretty sure it's still possible to find a power range where this juice is able to please you or at least make it at least steamable.
Personally, I really enjoyed this juice. I steamed it in both ways and I managed to find my sweet spot in both cases.
I would say Congratulations to Happy for this beautiful creation. And the spirit "Groovy Baby" will you say to me!
This liquid has style, a certain character and whatever the way you taste it (provided you love it of course), it will always be warm and pleasant, a bit like a piece of funky music, once well tamed.
A top juice deserved because it is really worth seeing.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.