Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liqua
- Price of the tested packaging: 4.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.49 €
- Price per liter: 490 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
True major of the ecosystem, Liqua is not there to make the figuration.
As an international company, its 200 employees provide representation in more than 85 countries via 4 distribution centers on 3 continents.
At the Vapelier, following our interviews with Vapexpo, we obtained from Liqua France a part of the range in order to deliver the evaluation.
For my part, I inherited "Classics" - among others - allowing me to fill a lack of knowledge of potions that I imagined Italo Italian but which were gustantly unknown to me.
The Bright Tobacco, tested through these few lines, is presented packaged in a cardboard box to protect the 10ml vial made of recycled plastic (PET1) with a thin tip (dropper) at the end.
Mounted on a basis of 50% of vegetable glycerine, the potion is available in five levels of nicotine: 0, 3, 6, 12 & 18 mg / ml to satisfy the entire panel of conso-vapers, whether they are primo vapers, confirmed or expert.
The tariff positioning is in the category of entry-level to: 4,90 € the 10 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Do not know
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.25 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The presence of distilled water, despite proven safety, is not mentioned on the labeling. The sacrosanct TPD does not require it, unlike alcohol but I am not sure that our juice is lacking.
Joys of EU legislation - how to make Europe successful at 28! But this is not the point, we must read other "ducks" - all member countries do not have the same displays.
If I note the absence of a pictogram in relief on the label, the visually impaired public will find it only on the top of the filler cap.
Notwithstanding these few remarks, Liqua are obviously in compliance with the regulations in force.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
It's simple and basic. Nevertheless, the set is correctly made, the sum of information and other indications taking a lot of space, it is a little loaded.
Still welcome the presence of a box, attention not very common in this type of range and price.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Woody, Menthol, Blond Tobacco
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Herbal, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
I recognize that the smell, after opening the bottle, I was afraid of falling on a tasteless juice.
In fact, it is not so.
Bright Tobacco is a complex potion, "worked" and much more subtle than it first appears.
Tobacco, obviously mild and light, is of the Virginia type. Naturally very sweet, it is here accompanied by a very light mint, barely perceptible. Like chlorophyll, even if it means nothing since it has no taste or smell but that's how it is categorized.
Only the recipe is not content with these ingredients alone. A visit to the brand's website tells me it's spices. But what spices ??? ... My palate and my taste buds can not tell which one or which ones. And if it was a hint of cinnamon? ...
In any case, it is successful, timely and especially nice to vaper. I am sure that many refractory to grass in Nicot will not even feel the presence of tobacco.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Maze & Nrg SE
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I was pleasantly surprised by the behavior of the recipe on dripper. A supply of air and controlled power allowed me to get all the quintessence of a potion more complex and accomplished than imagined.
Nevertheless, the potion holds its rank without firing a clearomizer more willingly used by primo-vapers.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.56 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
In its tariff category, from the catalog of an international and generalist liquidist like Liqua, Bright Tobacco can only get a Top Jus Le Vapelier.
This preamble, necessary to the value of my evaluation, not to shock the most "geeks" of you who say to themselves: you, The Vaporger is lost. After distributing Tops to my Blu cartridges, here is the first juice "mainstream" came with 4.56 / 5 ...
Let's get the context right. At 4,90 € 10 ml, Liqua offers us a potion packaged in a box. Liquids are mounted on the 50 / 50 base. Tastefully, the recipe is very nice and original. What's more, its vape on dripper makes it possible to verify that it does not disintegrate and that its taste value is improved.
No, I tell you. In all fairness the Bright Tobecco deserves its note and its title.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.