Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having loaned the material for the review: Acquired on our own funds
- Price of the tested packaging: 8.9 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.89 Euros
- Price per liter: 890 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: High-end, from 0.76 to 0.90 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: No. The integrity of the information on the packaging is therefore not guaranteed
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 2.66 / 5
Comments on the packaging
One could forget too easily that the UK is a great provider of excellent e-liquids. And it would be a shame. Especially since there is a particular "paw" in the juices that come from across the Channel. The Bread Of Heaven or literally "Bread of Heaven" comes from Wales, a land of legends and passions. A Druidic land par excellence or hides the wizard who presides over the destiny of some potions that owe more to alchemy than to craftsmanship.
The conditioning is rather poor and struggles to get a small average. A plastic bottle, unsealed, where the information is diluted dropwise, just like the liquid it contains. No PG / VG proportions but is known in the community to be 50 / 50. Even if it seems very fluid for this rate.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Beware the harmlessness of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: No
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 3.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Why would you want the name of a lab on the bottle? Everyone knows that druids work in old dusty huts .... Jokes aside, this liquid keeps all its secrets, including in the safe station. The batch number is indicated by hand as well as the date of production. The mention of nicotine and quantity too ... But, to paraphrase an old American series that the under twenty can not know: "the truth is elsewhere" ...
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in accordance with the price category: No
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
For a juice 8.90 € the bottle of 10ml, the packaging is simply hideous.The only thing that saves from sinking is the esoteric aspect of the label with a symbolized owl and runic characters.Good, it puts in a certain atmosphere, between reading the Grand Albert and watching the Blairwitch Project. And above all it provokes an insistent question: would such a destitution for such a tariff hide a miracle potion or was I scammed?
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature), Blond Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Fruit, Citrus, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
Nothing. Nothing in the vape. Nothing in the food. Rie ndasn the tobacco. Nothing of anything ...
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
This liquid is a total enigma. Thousands of fine palates have broken their teeth. It has this incredible peculiarity that have too few juices to mutate according to multiple parameters. The steeping changes it. Your ato modifies it. It changes from puff to puff. It's pretty amazing. When you think you have found an element, it disappears and another appears as if by magic and then spins. Of a complexity without any competition in the whole of the e-liquids existing, it is nonetheless a perfect and total culinary success. The only constant that can be found is this tobacco stick and dry enough. For the rest, queuing, it'll be long ... There are fruits but who could say which? There is a background a little greedy, like a kind of chocolate but totally perverted by a very herbal context. There is a kind of strange pastry, between candied fruits and cut flowers. And everything is wooded ... Well, I understand that what I can tell you here does not help the understanding of this liquid. Mias that is pretty good ...
Indeed, like some paintings of abstract art, this juice is not meant to be understood but to be appreciated. To vape it is to enter a world of totally unknown flavors, which remind us from time to time of something indistinctly known and sometimes seems incoherent to the possible. And, in the game of who will find, there will be only losers ... So, it is enough to appreciate, to open his mind and his taste buds to a unique, strange, magical experience. And at that moment, you will be seduced.
This liquid will greatly annoy those who like to understand. Realists who need strong landmarks to appreciate a flavor. And this is not a reproach because everyone is as he is. But it will appeal to steam explorers, eager to discover new horizons, those who like to be surprised and disarmed. And in this, it is magic, just like the name it carries ...
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 14 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Taifun Gt
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.4
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I would be hard to advise you an ideal temperature. It is so different between the warm / cold and the warm / warm that the two seem interesting ...
Its viscosity tends towards the fluid for 50 / 50, this being certainly due to the use of diluted aromas in water and an aqueous vegetable glycerine (as specified on the bottle). It is therefore compatible with any atomizer or clearomizer.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.76 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Exceptional. This is the only term that seems to fit this juice. Incomprehensible, rare, not good, awesome, awful, delicious ... use the adjective that suits you best or invent one, it will probably be easier. I only regret one thing is that the final note is sealed by a disastrous packaging and a concern of the manufacturer for information and security similar to mine for the cross stitch. Because this liquid is worth gold because it is different. It has no reference, no more in terms of e-liquids than in terms of gastronomy and that makes all its charm and its interest. He does not look like anything and nothing looks like him. And that's what makes his incredible strength: the fact that he's unique. But, beyond the a priori that everyone develops when we do not understand something, there is this incredibly dense and particular taste which little by little has you never to let go and which, finally, stops never to surprise you. Better than a liquid, a magic philtre ...
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.